Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G & R ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Rumor has it there will be a G&R in Riverside next month. Yes? biggrin.gif No? sad.gif Maybe? dry.gif Ron? pray.gif
Tom_T
Great minds think alike! biggrin.gif

I PM'ed SLITS on Friday about the very same thing, & he said probably on the 25th.
beerchug.gif

Just in time to get those last minute bits to add on before WCR! smash.gif welder.gif
bandjoey
Guns & roses?
SLITS
Ok, Ok .... I'm gettin' around to the announcement. I want to make sure that I offend everyone with my post. The onesies twosies give me gas.

According to the PCA (Porcupine Cranks of America) it is on their calendar for April 25th. Those of you that know me understand that the PCA and I are tighter than a $0.25 call girl and I certainly wouldn't want to offend them by telling them to change their calendar ... it's set in gold and anointed with fine wine and cheese.
computers4kids
Ron has really been worried that he chose a date that doesn't intefere with other events.happy11.gif stirthepot.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 21 2010, 09:07 PM) *

Ok, Ok .... I'm gettin' around to the announcement. I want to make sure that I offend everyone with my post. The onesies twosies give me gas.

According to the PCA (Porcupine Cranks of America) it is on their calendar for April 25th. Those of you that know me understand that the PCA and I are tighter than a $0.25 call girl and I certainly wouldn't want to offend them by telling them to change their calendar ... it's set in gold and anointed with fine wine and cheese.

Make sure your announcement contains plenty of Un/Anti politically correct words, sayings and slogans. poke.gif slap.gif We don't want any undesirables showing up. stirthepot.gif You can even insult me. I'm used to it, expect it and in a rather masochistic way enjoy it. w00t.gif Lookin' forward to it as always. pray.gif
Cheers, Elliot
Tom_T
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 21 2010, 09:07 PM) *

Ron -

The only thing that I've seen from the Pee-Cranks for 4/25 was the San Diego Region's swap at Chambers in Oceanside ..... but then I'm both blind & senile! blink.gif

Haven't seen squat from the Pee-Cranks OCR (Only Costly Rear-enders) on G&R in Reeverside mang!!?? confused24.gif
76-914
April 25th is somebody's birthday, I'm almost sure of it. stirthepot.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 21 2010, 10:31 PM) *

April 25th is somebody's birthday, I'm almost sure of it. stirthepot.gif

yup
SLITS
I feel really special now!
Eric_Shea

You are! We'll even send a limo to pick you up!

Click to view attachment
oz371
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 22 2010, 09:16 AM) *

You are! We'll even send a limo to pick you up!

Click to view attachment

birthday3.gif chair.gif av-943.gif bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.