Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight switch wiring diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
luvatenor
I think the guy I bought my 76' from did something to the headlight switch, thus the erratic behavior of the headlights. Does anyone know of a diagram which would show a neofite which colored wires go to which terminal. This thing is driving me nuts- thanks in advance
Tom_T
QUOTE(luvatenor @ Mar 22 2010, 02:01 PM) *

I think the guy I bought my 76' from did something to the headlight switch, thus the erratic behavior of the headlights. Does anyone know of a diagram which would show a neofite which colored wires go to which terminal. This thing is driving me nuts- thanks in advance

IIRC - AA sells them still - maybe others. I got 11x17 color reprints from AA awhile back in 07-09 IIRC (2 to the set). May be others online at the usual suspects & maybe on evil-bay too.
smile.gif
Spoke
914 schematics are available on PP. It doesn't look like the 76 schematic is here but the 74 should get you close if not spot on.

914 Schematics on Pelican
76-914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 22 2010, 02:35 PM) *

QUOTE(luvatenor @ Mar 22 2010, 02:01 PM) *

IIRC - AA sells them still - maybe others. I got 11x17 color reprints from AA awhile back in 07-09 IIRC (2 to the set). May be others online at the usual suspects & maybe on evil-bay too.
smile.gif

I got a set at AA for my 75-76 but returned them. Without any hassle I should ad. The reason was they were the same flow chart as Haynes but in color. I think the ealier years they sell are true color diagrams and it was just mine that was the flow style.
watsonrx13
Here's the headlight switch diagram I made when I owned a '76, hope this helps.

Click to view attachment

-- Rob
partwerks
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Mar 24 2010, 03:44 PM) *

Click to view attachment

-- Rob

This would also work for a 1975 year also??
StarBear
QUOTE(partwerks @ Oct 4 2021, 09:22 PM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Mar 24 2010, 03:44 PM) *

Click to view attachment

-- Rob

This would also work for a 1975 year also??

Yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.