Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AutoArt 914/6 - future release
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Besides Revell supposedly coming out with a composite model of the 914, AutoArt has several colors of the 914/6 WITH FLARES set for release in 2010!!!

IPB Image

CLICK HERE for website where I found info.

Or GO TO THIS PAGE to see list of colors (scroll down a bit or search 914)
Green, orange, red, gemini blue metallic, saturn yellow, and orange. piratenanner.gif
Of course, AutoArt models aren't cheap but they sure are nice.
MDG
Not to put the pin in the balloon but . . . those Autoart 'future release' 914-6 models have been coming out in 2006, 2007, 2008 then it was fall of '09 now 2010.

Same with that supposed Revell kit.

When they come out, I'll buy for sure - Autoart make great scale models. But until I see them on Autoart's site I've given up believing they even intend on making them. I hope I'm wrong.
poorsche914
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 22 2010, 10:15 PM) *

Not to put the pin in the balloon but . . . those Autoart 'future release' 914-6 models have been coming out in 2006, 2007, 2008 then it was fall of '09 now 2010.

When they come out, I'll buy for sure - Autoart make great scale models. But until I see them on Autoart's site I've given up believing they even intend on making them. I hope I'm wrong.

sad.gif

maf914
QUOTE(MDG @ Mar 22 2010, 06:15 PM) *

Michael,

I guess you're right. I checked the Autoart site and although they list some cars for preorder there is no 914 to be found. I agree with you regarding Autoart quality, very good.

One car listed for preorder caught my eye, though, the 311 Datsun 2000 roadster. I always wanted one. laugh.gif
MDG
I'm not sure how they decide on which models go into production and when but Autoart did a release 5-6-7 years ago and which had these 914-6 GT models listed as a future release. Ever since then the retailers who sell them just keep updating it every year as a 'future release' even though AA has made no further mention of them.

The one hopeful sign is the '73 911 RS models where suffering the same fate for nearly as long and now they are on the shelves (and nice!) as of late last year. So hopefully they will get around to the GTs.
The RS models come in all the usual colour combinations - I like this one
Click to view attachment
Zimms
Looks like AutoArt is showing off prereleases of a standard body 914 1/2 down on the page for 2011release.

AutoArt Orange 914/6

The complete 2011 list for AutoArt is on this page:

Complete list

They still have the flared 6 on the list as well.

Fingers crossed! AutoArt makes nice stuff.
MDG
That's looking good! I went on AutoArt's site and although they have no pics in the coming soon section, the various 914 models are now listed in their product list.

So after about 7 years . . maybe they are finally doing it. Hope so - based on their other stuff this would be far superior to the 1:18 Revell
jt914-6
"The only people I ever knew who drove 914s were weird guys who still lived at home with their mother and couldn't afford a real Porsche. I don't dislike them, but they're in the same category as a Boxster to me. I guess it would be nice to add to a Porsche collection, but a 914 doesn't intrigue me much at all."

The above is a comment from the 914 bashers on the autoart orange 914/6 link... ....good...don't buy a 914....that's more for us..... piratenanner.gif

Would like to take them around a track lap or two and make them soil their pants.... driving.gif

Now...let's all move out from our mom's house and get a life..... drunk.gif
poorsche914
I was reading those comments, too. Obviously they have never driven a 914 driving.gif
jt914-6
I guess that one guy thinks that a 914-6 has a VW motor in it.... blink.gif My rocker covers have PORSCHE written on them.... biggrin.gif
Zimms
The prototype of the GT version:
Click to view attachment

Linky - Pix halfway down
Gustl
obviously this has to be the Strähle GT
I really wonder if the will use this cage-style for other GTs too idea.gif

c12croft
Autoart have announced 4 new Porsche diecast models to be made and released this year. To view these and pre-order please click on the following links. We are currently running 10% off Autoart and if you live in the UK, you gain free UK shipping also! Please note we do not charge any payment until the item is sent from us. 1:18 Porsche 914/6 1970 Red 1:18 Porsche 917K #23 Le Mans 1970 Sieger 1:18 Porsche 911 1964 Grey 1:18 Porsche 356 Coupe Black All these models are by Autoart . Autoart are proofing to be one of the best suppliers in Diecast. To view the Autoart range please click on the following link - Autoart

http://www.gtmodels.com/blog/tag/autoart-diecast-cars/

Also on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtFKzSHQNX8
Cairo94507
What the heck are they going to run shipped to the U.S.? I wish we could special order a specific color. Not that there is anything wrong with red....
clapeza
QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 24 2010, 03:34 PM) *

Michael,

I guess you're right. I checked the Autoart site and although they list some cars for preorder there is no 914 to be found. I agree with you regarding Autoart quality, very good.

One car listed for preorder caught my eye, though, the 311 Datsun 2000 roadster. I always wanted one. laugh.gif

I had a 1966 1600 Datsun Roadster through high school and college. Fun car. Absolutely impossible to get parts for, and the factory kept horrible records as to what was right for a particular year/SN. The car had a mix of metric and imperial hardware, so you never knew what wrench to reach for... Still, it was fantastic fun, and I miss mine dearly!

Of course, now I have the car I really wanted at the time, our beloved 914!

Chester

johannes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTjmQRlxAc

Should be available at end of april. Already on sell on ebay, to be delivered in 30 days...

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/AutoArt-PORSCHE-91...=item27b9db2203

Gustl
thanks for the link smilie_pokal.gif

although ... text says blutorange, car is signal orange biggrin.gif

and - threshold trim should be aluminium, not black dry.gif
and - Porsche crest on the front hood dry.gif
and - no rear trunk light dry.gif

... and no VIN tag inside the front trunk biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Zimms
Silver version

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I want one in Irish Green!
Gustl
now ther's a light ivory version on eBay

Kansas 914
QUOTE(Gustl @ May 26 2011, 12:22 PM) *

now ther's a light ivory version on eBay

Oh No! This is going to get expensive............ biggrin.gif
Michael N
Light Ivory aktion035.gif now I am excited.
PlaysWithCars
Anyone get one yet? How's the quality?

Hope to convince the wife to buy one. A silver one on the shelf is cheaper and takes up less room than the one in garage
Michael N
I have a white one on order that should arrive the 16th. I post pics when it does.
Michael N
Oh Baby....I received mine today in the mail. Quality is much better than the older revell ones and it is now in thye right color.

Click to view attachment

Michael N
I think I'll have to get a black top back and sails back on my car to match. I wish I had ordered two, one for home and one for desk at work. I also now need a really small white 914World decal to place on the back window of the model to match my car.

Click to view attachment
Michael N
Look, no rust on the exchangers.lol-2.gif

Click to view attachment
Gustl
cool smilie_pokal.gif

is this white (light ivory) or silver metallic ??
Michael N
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jun 17 2011, 03:33 AM) *

cool smilie_pokal.gif

is this white (light ivory) or silver metallic ??

This is the white (light ivory) one. I had to rebox it back up so the kids could give it to me for fathers day. I am once again excited.
Kansas 914
Mine arrived today - the detail is amazing. It even has a jack for the trunk.

Enjoy!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Jun 18 2011, 05:02 PM) *

Mine arrived today - the detail is amazing. It even has a jack for the trunk.

Enjoy!

Very nice !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.