Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shop Recommendations?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
snakemain
I've got my 74, mostly stripped of miscellaneous parts, my new flares, engine, and a couple other things.

Need recommendations, if any one has them, on a shop to strip it down to metal, fix some minor (hopefully) rust issues, weld on flares, paint, and probably a few other things to help get it back on the road.

I'm located just north of Oklahoma City, but have no problem taking it to wherever it needs to go.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(snakemain @ Mar 23 2010, 09:42 AM) *

I've got my 74, mostly stripped of miscellaneous parts, my new flares, engine, and a couple other things.

Need recommendations, if any one has them, on a shop to strip it down to metal, fix some minor (hopefully) rust issues, weld on flares, paint, and probably a few other things to help get it back on the road.

I'm located just north of Oklahoma City, but have no problem taking it to wherever it needs to go.

Call Kirk for a perfect job. You can see what he is doing in the many pictures:

http://autobodymd.net/showcase/index.php
Eric_Shea
We've had great luck with Lundquist Restoration here in Sandy.

He did Gint's -6, My -6, My GT toy, My 911RS trib., John Stocktons 120 etc. He's currently finishing up a Willy's Coupe with a Blown Hemi and then he squirts my ML320. Troy and Mike are "master" metal craftsman and have numerous "Restoration Car of the Year" awards from Jag., etc.

Give Troy a call and tell him I sent you. 801-495-3619
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.