Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8x15 Fuchs on All 4 Corners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
I've noticed most run a smaller width wheel in the front vs the rear on flared cars. I have 4 8x15 fuchs that I plan on running on front and rear. Is there a reason I should be running 7x15 up front? Is it a asethestics preference or is there a performance reason not to? I was thinking I could rotate them around if I went with the same size all the way around.

Kev
jt914-6
I don't see why not....Although the two sets of Fuchs and one set of BBS's are 7's & 8's. I think that 7's & 8's have the eye appeal of wider wheels in the rear. I have a set of four 8 x 15 carbon fiber outer wheels that I used on the track for DE's. The carbon fiber wheels are for sale.....$800.....
PeeGreen 914
I believe the original reason was a heat issue. I may be wrong but I do know that the rear is easier to get heat in an 8 than the front. That said, I run 8s all around for AXing and 7s and 8s for street.
SirAndy
I run the same size on all 4 ... driving.gif
naro914
I run 16x8 all around

jt914-6 tell me about those 8x15 carbon fiber wheels??
jt914-6
PM'ed you Bob....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.