Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4x130 to 4x100 wheel adaptor rim offset
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
celluloid3
Hi- I'm looking at these adapters to convert the 4x130 to 4x100 lug pattern, but
they will have a serious positive offset, can anyone help me out with what rim offset
might fit? I'd like to get 17" rims or 18" (not sure a 18 will clear). Anyone have the
knowledge to help me figure this out?

Thanks.
Marko

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
RJMII
This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available. your URL was truncated when you copied and pasted it in to this thread.
celluloid3
Well as my gut feeling was that they are too dangerous to use,
I am no longer thinking about trying them out...

tat2dphreak
QUOTE(celluloid3 @ Mar 24 2010, 10:58 AM) *

Well as my gut feeling was that they are too dangerous to use,
I am no longer thinking about trying them out...

good thinking, I don't trust adapters smile.gif

you can get a shop to re-do your rotors and press in studs if you really want, but you'll have to do the rotors at every brake job.

I bit the bullet and am doing 5 lug, bigger brakes, less hassle, great rims choices...
Dr Evil
One drawback to doing the 4 lug 4x130 is that there are limited rims, 4x100 has a but load as they are stock honduh, 5x130 is a Porsche only (911, 944, 924S, boxter) offset so even though there are more rims, they are more expensive. That always bothered me. I still went 5 lug, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.