Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Safety Devices Roll Cage, Weber Progressive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
Safety Devices Bolt In roll cage with optional door bars. This was just removed from my car as plans have changed and I have decided to go a different route. This has maybe 30 miles total on it since being installed. There are some nicks and scratches in the paint. You will need to source the weld in plates this attaches to (not going to cut these out of my car). I will include the nuts and bolts, but I would suggest replacing them as they are nylock nuts and have been used. Price including shipping to the lower 48 $ $675.00. Price lowered, now $550.00 shipped.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Weber Progressive Carb, with a second carb and a rebuild kit. Was running on my 2.0 but is has been a couple of years. Just not my cup of tea, and I picked up a set of dual Webers. Price reduced to $75.00 shipped.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Edited to remove the rivieras that sold with the original posting.

Thanks for looking,

Matt
jpnovak
I am interested in the wheels. PM for details and we can make it happen.

Jamie
MLedesma
Jamie, PM sent.

Matt
MLedesma
BUMP!

Had someone interested in a trade for the cage, haven't heard from them for a while. Prices lowered.

Thanks,

Matt
carr914
If only the cage had the V-Brace

I will vouch for the quality of the Safety Device cage - very good quality, very good fit. This is a Good Price

So a free icon_bump.gif from me

Good Luck

T.C.
sixgt
Hi Matt,

I am intersted in your cage. Can you pm me the details? Thanks,

Garry
MLedesma
T.C. thank you for the bump. When I bought it I was planning on it being in a street car and didn't get the v-brace.

Garry, will be sending you a p.m. very shortly.

Matt
kingmotorsport
I am interested in the cage if it is still available.
MLedesma
Sorry Kingmotorsport, sold today to Sixgt.

Thanks for your interest.

Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.