Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI Craigslist 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jeffs9146
I went and looked at this teener in Anitoch this afternoon and for anyone who saw the ad and wanted more info here you go!

Green 914 on Craigslist for $2000

The Bad:
1. Both front fenders rusted out
2. Ground visible through the hell hole!
3. Jack point on passenger side rusted out
4. Rust showing through on rear of driver side sill
5. Front bumper smashed
6. New heavy coat of metalic green paint and bondo to cover the bad spots

The Good:
1. 1.8 engine runs and tail shift trans shifts
2. Interior in fair condition
3. all parts are there and most seem usable

He told me first that he paid $2000 for it and when I talked to him in person he said he paid $300 so I offered him a few hundred more sawzall-smiley.gif and he said no!

He is a nice guy but he doesn't know anything about these cars.
Mike Bellis
I saw that ad. The guy also wants to trade his junk vehicles for a Harley. That 914 is worth $300 not $2000.

You never know, East Cost guys may think that's not much rust lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
Is it just me or is Bay Area 914 deals getting few and far between?
Jeffs9146
He lowered the price to $1500 after my visit but it is still way over priced!
PeeGreen 914
Really not worth over 500..... maybe if that. Hope you or someone is able to pick it up.
Jeffs9146
There is about $700-$1000 worth of parts but thats about it! I offered $500 but he turned it down!
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, but if you are willing to buy it $500 is the most anyone should spend. You may get about $1000 in parts but then you have a rust shell to deal with. Not only that, but you have to do the work to get the parts out and sell them. In all reality he should pay you beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.