Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: StarBucks@ Indian Bend/Scottsdale Rd
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budman5201
Hey guys, lets plan a meetup this weekend at the Indian Bend/scottsdale rd StarBucks.

Lets see how many 914's we can get there early morning, maybe even take a drive around together too after coffee.

Thinking around 7 or 8am
itsaporsche914
sounds good . how about sunday. i work on saturday.also i was thinking it would be cool to see the "tree guys" 550 hp 914 in excellence last month. he's in scottsdale. maybe we contact him and set up a group viewing.
adambo
Hey I'm in the Pheonix area for a few days, I could make it on Saturday and maybe on Sunday. I didn't bring my 914 though, I would also love to see the 914 that was in excellence.
-Adam
budman5201
Sat at 8am is good with me, and heck Sunday is good too. Is that the green Patricks Motorsports car? I have seen that one in person. Too cool!
MoveQik
I might be able to make it for a quick cup of coffee but that is about it. Would love to try it again with a little more notice.

itsaporsche914
yes im talking about "PANDORAS BOX" i had to look that one up. Pandora seems hot. but probably a typical woman. we or i or who ever might have some kind of contact with this fellow would call him and say "hey man let us check out your car". that should work, eh? anyways im still stuck on sunday. so lets make a move. Your up chris
adambo
Yeah I'm talking about the green Patrick Motorsports one, I would love to hitch a ride with someone if there ends up being a drive.
-Adam
budman5201
Well tell ya what guys. I will be there 8am on Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning too. Damn Starbucks and my morning paper addiction.

It'd be cool so see a few of ya there.

throw me an email on your way of before if your going to make it...through here is cool, it'll beep on my phone.
driving.gif
itsaporsche914
c u sunday morning. 8ish
MoveQik
QUOTE(itsaporsche914 @ Mar 26 2010, 05:20 AM) *

c u sunday morning. 8ish

It turns out that I can join you on Sunday as well.
budman5201
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 26 2010, 07:37 AM) *

c u sunday morning. 8ish

Cool, sounds good guys. I'll be there. Bump for more 914's
budman5201
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Mar 26 2010, 09:27 AM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Mar 26 2010, 07:37 AM) *

c u sunday morning. 8ish

Cool, sounds good guys. I'll be there. Bump for more 914's

Bump for more 914's...see you guys there tomorrow
budman5201
another pic from Starbucks this morning. It was great seeing you guys, maybe next time we can double it to 8 914's? That would be cool!
jasons
Yeah it was fun. We should try to do it one sunday every month.

buhs914
I hope i can eventually make it out to one of these... lol
MoveQik
Great catching up with you guys and a great way to start the day. We should try it once a month or so.
budman5201
Okay guys, with all these hot days I havent been able to drive my car. I say we meet up again this weekend same place! Indian Bend and Scottsdale Rd. There is now a REAL breakfast place in the same Starbucks corner....Wildflower is now there right around on the south side of the starbucks complex.

I am up for a 7 or 8am meeting if you guys are....Sat Morning??
budman5201
Saturday Morning anyone? Same starbucks on indian Bend and scottsdale rd, but this time at wildflower in same complex.....
MoveQik
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Sep 8 2010, 08:12 PM) *

Saturday Morning anyone? Same starbucks on indian Bend and scottsdale rd, but this time at wildflower in same complex.....

There is this little event you might have heard of.....RRC. I'll be there having coffee if you would care to join us. biggrin.gif
azbill
QUOTE(adambo @ Mar 25 2010, 05:41 PM) *

Yeah I'm talking about the green Patrick Motorsports one, I would love to hitch a ride with someone if there ends up being a drive.
-Adam

That is John Unthink's car It was totaled about 2 years ago. The last I heard it was in his back yard. At that time he would not sell it. It has a Raby 2270 that was running carbs.

I might be able to make it to Starbucks but 8:00AM damn that's early.
itsaporsche914
hey chris, my car is finally in pieces. paint is on the way, soon. i will meet up tough, time and place. james i always thought this was a cool picture
budman5201
QUOTE(itsaporsche914 @ Sep 10 2010, 06:20 AM) *

hey chris, my car is finally in pieces. paint is on the way, soon. i will meet up tough, time and place. james i always thought this was a cool picture

Wasn't that the girl we saw at Starbucks a year ago on Indian Bend? I have her number, I'll make sure she's there too. smoke.gif

Hey 9am Sounds good to me Tomorrow morning. Its finally cool enough. How about in front of Wildflower, Same corner.
itsaporsche914
i will see you guys(you and the hot chicky) there
azbill
No body showed on Saturday. Must be Sunday I cann't make that one. I get confused in my old age. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.