Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine displacement decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
michaelmoo
After a few people asked about them. They're Back!

Engine displacement decals in the style of the old 911 engine sticker. These decals are approximately 3” x 3” and are reverse mount (they stick to the inside of your window glass). I have them for type 4 (pancake cooling), type 1/356 (upright cooling), carbureted engines (Weber), Fuel Injection, your choice for the displacement number, and can even have turbo written under the displacement (for those of you that are crazy turbo drivers). Stickers are $18 (including shipping to the continental US).

Mike
ConeDodger
Mike,
How about the carb style but 2.4 and underneath where you would put turbo put efi?

My next Raby motor which I will be starting soon will be 2.4 liters and it will have SDS ITB injection.
Mr.242
AND...I hear stickers make your car WAY WAY faster!

It worked for Bovey! Right Jon? poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Mar 25 2010, 09:56 AM) *

AND...I hear stickers make your car WAY WAY faster!

It worked for Bovey! Right Jon? poke.gif

I actually have a 2.4 6 version on my car that he sold me biggrin.gif

and yes, it does make my car go faster aktion035.gif
michaelmoo
Rob,

No prob. I'll work it up and email you a proof. Can you PM me your email?

Mike
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 25 2010, 07:44 AM) *

Mike,
How about the carb style but 2.4 and underneath where you would put turbo put efi?

My next Raby motor which I will be starting soon will be 2.4 liters and it will have SDS ITB injection.

How are you doing on this Mike? I'm ready on my end...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 18 2011, 08:05 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 25 2010, 07:44 AM) *

Mike,

How are you doing on this Mike? I'm ready on my end...

Anyone hear that echo? I paid for this over a year ago and Michael hasn't been on the site since February. Come on Michael... Time to dance. The music is playin' lol-2.gif
jk76.914
I'll take a 2.0 (fuel injection) sticker. PM sent. Thanks. Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.