Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design, Great Product / Service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NS914
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note of thanks to Restoration Design in Canada. I ordered a new front floor panel for my 914 ($145.00) and not only was the piece great value, on receiving it, great quality as well. Shipping was prompt and I think I had the panel in a little over a week at my door step. Fantastic!

I previously ordered Longs from Mark at Engman Parts, another great supplier by the way, and realized I had more work to do than previously thought. That and I wanted my floors to look as clean and new looking as some of the cars I see on this site.

So much thanks to both but, I really wanted to highlight Mike at Restoration Design as they are a relatively new supplier / owner. Thanks again!!

I keep saying I am going to get pictures of my car up on the site and register my VIN but have yet to do so. Hopefully I make the time in the next few days.

Regards,

Grant
aka NS914
McMark
smilie_pokal.gif
bugsy0
I'm somewhat new also, but have been lurking for some time. Welcome Grant bye1.gif
NS914
QUOTE(bugsy0 @ Mar 25 2010, 11:37 PM) *

I'm somewhat new also, but have been lurking for some time. Welcome Grant bye1.gif

Thanks Bugsy,

I need to resize some pictures and was not immediately sure how to do it. But I know there are directions here somewhere.

Montana...have not been out your way but, must be fantastic! Talk with ya soon!

Regards,

Grant
Ian Stott
Hey Grant! I look forward to seeing your car, mine is coming along quite nicely and if you need any parts I have some used and brand new stuff, some from Restoration Design which I ended up not using. My trips to Halifax are not unusual but I just take mine out in nice weather, are you interested in going to a car show, and are you a member of PCA??

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.