Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my woman's new car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
After the Porsche headquarters here in Atlanta hosted the great Porsche parade to the High Museum last Sunday complete with a breakfast spread, I was so happy to see what they had done that I thought that we owed them a little more support, even though they are having a hard time supplying all of the vintage parts we desperately need.
They made us an extremely good deal on this Cayenne but more importantly I made for a much happier woman! Keep the Porsche faith and support the company!

IPB Image
SirAndy
thumb3d.gif
mepstein
When the wife is happy, everyone is happy!
PeeGreen 914
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.asp...7&GT1=22010

fitting for this thread beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
hissyfit.gif Now mine wants one too!!!
montoya 73 2.0
Mine has wanted one for awhile now!
Maltese Falcon
George, can I borrow it this weekend ? I need a donor engine/harness for a current project at the shop, it's also white.
Marty
Tom_T
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

IPB Image

Talk about a NARP!!!! dry.gif

... well, at least your better half is happy & hopefully off your back for awhile! biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
my woman's

You own a woman? confused24.gif biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *

my woman's

air filled
iamchappy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 25 2010, 09:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 25 2010, 07:28 PM) *

my woman's

air filled

bigkensteele
Seriously, this is getting old. Yes, we get it. There are folks on here that have a gripe with George. Please take it up with him personally. Pick up the phone an call him. Settle it.

I come to this site to relax and enjoy the exploits and accomplishments of other people who share my passion for 914s. It does not relax me to see a guy ridiculed, especially a guy who has shared my passion for the past 30+ years.

George, if you read this, you are grumpy sometimes. People often feel that you are a bit condescending. Your ordering system could use some help.

Everyone else, give the guy some slack, unless you have never been grumpy or have never realized that you have offended someone without meaning to. And, if you have never run a business, please don't assume that the business flow of order-entry to execution is as simple as you assume it to be.

George is trying to do us a service, and even if his motivations are for profit, he is still doing us a service. I happen to think that profit is good, and the more profit he makes, the more service he can provide. I beg that we can somehow overcome the useless attacks on George and/or any other member that is not so popular with a fraction of our group.
PeeGreen 914
DUDE...chill. chair.gif

It was meant in fun and these are NOT the guys that have any issue with George. dry.gif
Steve
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

After the Porsche headquarters here in Atlanta hosted the great Porsche parade to the High Museum last Sunday complete with a breakfast spread, I was so happy to see what they had done that I thought that we owed them a little more support, even though they are having a hard time supplying all of the vintage parts we desperately need.
They made us an extremely good deal on this Cayenne but more importantly I made for a much happier woman! Keep the Porsche faith and support the company!

IPB Image

My Wife wants one too. driving-girl.gif
ghuff
I do support Porsche, I own 4 VAG products including my 914 smile.gif
veltror
I bought mine a VW Polo first, a new Polo second and now a Tiguan.... now I can spend as much time in the garage as i want...
Jake Raby
Mine is happy with her 911 :-)
Root_Werks
Me - 914-4
Wife (02' Beetle)

She had a 99' Beetle for about 2 1/2 years. Loved it, bought a newer one with lower miles. When that one gets miles racked up, she said she just wants another newer one.

Son - E36 - Yeah, still has some converting to do. biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Wow, George... blink.gif she has to put up with you, and you didn't even get her a turbo? lol-2.gif
markb
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 25 2010, 01:58 PM) *

When the wife is happy, everyone is happy!

agree.gif
jimkelly
what is that? a triumph : ))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.