Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took the Teener to work today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zx-niner
Normally I take the Escape since I use it for work, needing to get out in the field and take "stuff." Today I decided to stay in the office. The 914 is finally getting sorted and is running great so why not take it. There I was at 6:00 AM, heated bum warmer on, the defroster taking a bit of chill out of the air, sipping my coffee. (Note to self, next project should be a cup holder.) iPhone hooked up to the stereo, playing soft morning tunes. Life is good.

Fast forward to late afternoon, heading home. Got the air conditioner on, iPhone playing upbeat afternoon tunes. Maybe the Raby 2270 is overkill but it's a blast to pull into the fast lane and push the loud pedal to blend into faster traffic. Pass a slower car, pull back into the slow lane and let the harried commuters by. Yeah, life is really good.

Get home, meet the wife at the newest Italian restaurant in town for dinner with her co-workers. Show off the car afterwards, then back home. Life is great.

Man, this was an incredible day.
PeeGreen 914
driving.gif Bet it looks sharp with those nice bumperettes biggrin.gif
orange914
stop by when you have a chance. i'd love to see the final product!

mike
sww914
I drove my 914 (street car) 250 miles today, far and away the longest trip for me so far. I love that car. Love it. It's still in POS mode and I still love it.
Mr.242
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Mar 25 2010, 09:07 PM) *

Note to self, next project should be a cup holder

Easy.....use a roll of gray tape on it's side. But find a mug that fits inside the ring! Keep driving and less time with projects! More Good days Vs. Bad Days!

Sounds great! We had sun in Seattle on Wed. up to 60 degrees. So I took out the "mullet" with the top down to pick up kids from school. Then rain on Thursday ALL day. barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.