Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 $8500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
getnfiggy
1973 Porsche 914 2.0 FI for sale. Located in San Jose, CA this Phoenix Red car has had lots of attention in the last two years. It has received a full topend rebuild, new vaccum hoses, new suspension busings and chocks, mew carpet, new seat skins, new door panels, and a new leather steering wheel. The car has the appearance package with chrome bumpers and center guage consol. The speedometer state 53,xxx miles. I am not sure this is correct or not but thats how it was told to me when I bought it. There are some very minor rust areas which I have taken pictures of. The car has worn very well for its age. It is in great condition and would make an excellent start to a restoration project or a wonderful weekend cruiser. Contact John at 510-290-8098 or johnb@argonautmortgage.com
Photos can be seen at: http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy233/g...1973%20Porsche/
dank
Link isn't working for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.