Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: In San Diego on May 23-26th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Any of you guys in that area and wanting to do something in the evening? I am going to be attending a convention and will need a sanity break of some sort smile.gif
effutuo101
Yep, I will be in National City. Wiffy booked a flight out of bellingham. Round trip for both of us cost the same as what we paid one way per person last time. .
PeeGreen 914
biggrin.gif So there will be two of the Seattle teeners in the San Diego area piratenanner.gif

So maybe the locals should help us find the closest good bar beerchug.gif
effutuo101
LOL! I grew up in San Diegio, so finding a good bar is way different then finding the bar that is near to your hotel.
Where are you staying?
I have plans to go up to LA and see my Grandmother and Auntie while I am there, but, I might be able to break free one night.
All of the really good bars are gone from downtown now. Aviod the Anthony's down there on the bay. It is more of a buffet then what we are used to.
The Star of India is always nice this time of year as is Old Town and Mission Bay. A short hop north to La Jolla puts you in reach of Scripts (old and new) and by where I spent a lot of time as a kid. I grew up in Santee, but, my sisters grandparents lived across the street from the old Scripts.
effutuo101
Angela wants to know if you are bringing Elijah and Cambell.
effutuo101
OH! and an Alpha to fix and maybe drive home.... biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
lol... no kids. I can bring them over sometime so Angela can play with them beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.