Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nubie in Colorado Springs, CO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BiG bOgGs
Hi all. An old H.S. buddy living in the Colorado Springs area is interested in 914's and is looking at them for the first time. He found one on craigs list, and wants to know if it is good deal. I am in FL and can't do a PPI for him. I have referred him to this board, and given him a few descriptions about what he should watch out for, but there is nothing like having it shown to you in person. Is there anyone in his area that could introduce him to the problem areas to look for when purchasing a teener?

Thanks,
Jim

pray.gif

Ferg
I'm on the North side of Denver, a bit far. But he can contact me at mikeferg75 (at) hotmail.com I may know the car.

If not I know of a good one that is for sale, but just not quite on the market yet.

Ferg
BiG bOgGs
Thanks! I passed the info on to him.

Jim
Gint
PM on it's way.
BiG bOgGs
Kinda weird that my buddy's name is Mike, and both of the guys from CO that responded are also named Mike. blink.gif Must be something in the water out there.

aktion035.gif

Thanks for the help guys.
Zundfolge
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Mar 29 2010, 02:53 AM) *

Kinda weird that my buddy's name is Mike, and both of the guys from CO that responded are also named Mike. blink.gif Must be something in the water out there.

aktion035.gif

Thanks for the help guys.

Yeah, a lot of us out here.

I can probably look at the car with your friend, but my 914-fu is no where near as good as the other Mike's out here. (actually he could probably look at my car for good examples of things to avoid tongue.gif )

Mike in The Springs
aka Zundfolge
roundsmj@msn.com
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 28 2010, 05:33 PM) *

I'm on the North side of Denver, a bit far. But he can contact me at mikeferg75 (at) hotmail.com I may know the car.

If not I know of a good one that is for sale, but just not quite on the market yet.

Ferg

Ferg,

I'm the nubie in Colorado Springs looking to possibly purchase a 914. I found one on eBay, that perhaps you might know something about. The car is located in Elizabeth, CO in Elbert County. Check out the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...emZ220580484516

Also, if you know of one for sale, that would be great as well. Thanks for the help.

Mike
roundsmj@msn.com
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 28 2010, 04:33 PM) *

Ferg

North Side of Denver? More like South end of Cheyenne.........
brant
seller is grant remmington
a long time PCA 914 guy
never big on the lists

I've not personally seen the car, only know the seller

sorry for intruding in this "mike" thread

brant
Sleepin
I half expected Mike Pieper to speak up too.... blink.gif Move to the Western Slope, we have more than one name over here. biggrin.gif
jhadler
My name's not Mike...

Hmm, but my 914 isn't running, so I guess I don't count...

Guess I'll have to change my name if I ever want to get my car running again huh?

-Josh2
Ferg
QUOTE(roundsmj@msn.com @ Apr 2 2010, 06:30 AM) *

Ferg

Ferg,

I'm the nubie in Colorado Springs looking to possibly purchase a 914. I found one on eBay, that perhaps you might know something about. The car is located in Elizabeth, CO in Elbert County. Check out the link:

Also, if you know of one for sale, that would be great as well. Thanks for the help.

Mike
roundsmj@msn.com

I know Grant, the seller, he is a stand up guy, He's got two cars for sale, this is the one I have not seen, I've seen his other race car.

Sending you a PM.
Ferg
QUOTE(roundsmj@msn.com @ Apr 2 2010, 06:30 AM) *

Ferg

Ferg,

Mike
roundsmj@msn.com

I know Grant, the seller, he is a stand up guy, He's got two cars for sale, this is the one I have not seen, I've seen his other race car.

Sending you a PM.
TROJANMAN
De ja Vu
BiG bOgGs
Hey Mike, now that you are in the club doing the posting for yourself I'll wait until there is a thread where more than just Mikes are posting. :-)

Good luck on the bidding. The car you picked looks really close to mine, a '76 yellow 914.
roundsmj@msn.com
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Apr 2 2010, 05:59 PM) *

Hey Mike, now that you are in the club doing the posting for yourself I'll wait until there is a thread where more than just Mikes are posting. :-)

Good luck on the bidding. The car you picked looks really close to mine, a '76 yellow 914.

Thanks Jim. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help.

Mike
BiG bOgGs
A little bit of advice. On this forum, never go into the Sandbox, and especially stay away from the Hot Chicks thread.

For your own good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.