Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Factory front and rear sway bars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
$100 for front
$100 for rear.

I'll get pics up this evening, sorry I left my camera at home. sad.gif

Rear comes with bar, "U" mounts that go under rear trunk, drop arms and shock bolts with balls on them. So everything you need to install.

Front comes with bar, both drop arms, both triangle bushing supports, but no "U" tabs that mount on the "A" arms or course. One of the arms has a slight bend in it, easy to straighten.

Should be noted all bushings should be considered "shot" as they are old and worn out. Yes, you could use them, but wouldn't want to sell these under the impression they are in good shape. They should be replaced.

Parts are kinda dirty and crusty (Surface rust), nothing bad at all, just make the parts look kinda ugly.

I will get pics up this evening.

I can ship, but given the length of the items, it won't be cheap I'm sure. confused24.gif
Root_Werks
Got a couple of pics finally:
Root_Werks
All pieces are there even if you can't see them. Everything needed to install the rear and the front (Except the "U" tabs for the front of course).
Root_Werks
Last pic.
Root_Werks
Front - Sold
cary_todd
PM sent
Root_Werks
Rear - Sold
Root_Werks
Buyer for Front sway bar is MIA. Sooooo, back up for sale. Complete with traingle thingies, bar, arms. Will need new bushings of course. Parts are a little rusty, nothing too bad, mostly dirt, road grime and surface rust. Should clean up pretty nice.

One arm has a slight bend in it. Easy fix.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.