Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help me make up my travel plans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
So, I am flying out to Portland to drive to WCR with JakeOdule. I am scheduled to fly back from Portland to my home in PA, but I am now going to be doing a transmission clinic in Denver the weekend after the WCR. This is a large opportunity to do some serious f*cking-off in the few days between these things.

Things I am thinking about:
- Stay with JakeOdule for the few extra days
- Hitch hike with some bay area people and impose on them to hang out

Any other ideas? The most expensive endeavor would be to fly from my house to Denver and back. So, flying from PDX or SFO or Oakland to Denver and Denver to MDT would cost less and is doable.

Who wants to do some shenanigans?
carr914
I hear downtown Detroit is beautiful this time of year
Dr Evil
Detroit?! Not even on a good day.
MDG
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 30 2010, 07:22 PM) *

Detroit?! Cool! That's only a couple of hours from Toronto - I could go and rebuild both of Mike's trannys.

smilie_pokal.gif

you are a good man, Doctor!
Shade Tree
Wanna go huntin'? Gold mining??
Todd Enlund
I won't have a house anymore (sale closes in 11 days), so you can't crash here... but hangin' out would be a blast. Bring your Hawaiian shirt.

If I do have a place to live, you are welcome to crash.
PeeGreen 914
You could come crash up here in the Seattle area smile.gif My parents have a house wuth 3 guest rooms vacant at the moment and they live in the middle of a good bunch of us NW teeners beerchug.gif

But then again you'd have to see me and that just may make anyone want to stay away blink.gif

lol-2.gif
RJMII
drive the bus out and drive back? coast to coast aventure. biggrin.gif you're welcome to come hang here, too.
Dr Evil
I already have tickets from PA to PDX. I was trying to stay on the west and then go to Denver so the bus is kinda out of the question.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Shade Tree @ Mar 30 2010, 07:27 PM) *

Wanna go huntin'? Gold mining??

Never hunted, but gold mining is cool stuff smile.gif Might not be my first choice, but I dig prospecting and geology wink.gif
underthetire
Not positive i'm going yet, but I have a extra room here. Oak is 1 hour and SAC is about an hour. IF[u] I don't go, there are others heading back this way. I won't even make you do a tranny. poke.gif
Dr Evil
Do a tranny blink.gif

Where the hell do you live?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 30 2010, 10:11 PM) *

Do a tranny blink.gif

lol-2.gif I was thinking that exact same thing. blink.gif
Mr.242
I'm moronic and need dates....my effin schedule is so whacked and PACKED.
But I have access to that beach house and some oysters!

I'm gone to Maui 11-17th!

I can create a room here in Seattle too. Lots of Seattle guys....NO TRANNY to do here. poke.gif
McMark
You can spend a few days building the Limo. cool.gif
underthetire

Do a tranny blink.gif

A little town on the Delta. bootyshake.gif Didn't mean that kind of tranny, but at least with those if your just staring at the top of there head they look female blink.gif
nycchef
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 31 2010, 08:38 AM) *

Do a tranny blink.gif

A little town on the Delta. bootyshake.gif Didn't mean that kind of tranny, but at least with those if your just staring at the top of there head they look female blink.gif

you can come here to NYC. we can catch a yankee game (on TV) or head out to leo's and look at his kids
zymurgist
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Mar 30 2010, 11:58 PM) *

If I do have a place to live, you are welcome to crash.

I bet one crash was enough...
Dr Evil
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 31 2010, 12:26 PM) *

I was thinking the same thing. This is a definite possibility. I need to book my flight by the 3rd to get a $75 ticket from the west to Denver. Keep the ideas coming. Anyone who is driving into the WCR can take me home! That sounds pretty bad dry.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 31 2010, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 31 2010, 12:26 PM) *

I was thinking the same thing.

agree.gif

You're welcome to stay at my house again. If you ask nicely, i even let you drive my 914 up to Napa to work on the limo while i slave away at work ...

shades.gif Andy
Dr Evil
Hmmm, let me check flights from oakland cool_shades.gif We really didnt get a chance to chill out last time as I was busy with the clinic.
Jakeodoule
Whatever works best for you Mike.
Your welcome to hang out here after the WCR. I HAVE to be home Monday night as my wifes B-day is Tuesday. So I was going to let you hang with Todd or something anyway Monday night for your flight Tuesday. But if you want to stay in the NW. We could hook back up on Wensday and take the Motorbikes out later that week. Ride up to Mt St Helens or out the gorge. Your welcome to stay in the Motorhome again as long as you want. Hell if you want to have your wife come out you guys could roll the Motorhome out to the coast for a few days...
Whatever works.
beer3.gif
VaccaRabite
If'n you are going to go hang with Todd, let me know so I can have you tote those carbs to him.

Zach
r_towle
Dress in full leather and punked out.
Walk out to the street and start hitch hiking....see where you land...have no plan

Rich
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 31 2010, 03:39 PM) *

Dress in full leather and punked out.
Walk out to the street and start hitch hiking....see where you land...have no plan

Rich

He'll just end up in the same place as always....Around a bunch of trani's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.