Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Need an upholstery shop in LA area.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
I am looking for a shop in LA that does upholstery. I need a few pieces done. Preferably something inexpensive (i know, it won't be THAT cheap) as I am on a budget. Nothing fancy.

Anyone know of a shop they can refer me to?
jjbunn
I had some TR6 seats re-upholstered at a small place in Pasadena, and was very happy. $400 for the pair ... black with white piping (lots of selections possible). It's a small place - basically a shack by the road - if you PM me I'll send you the address and Google street view :-)
oldschool
QUOTE(jjbunn @ Mar 30 2010, 10:19 PM) *

I had some TR6 seats re-upholstered at a small place in Pasadena, and was very happy. $400 for the pair ... black with white piping (lots of selections possible). It's a small place - basically a shack by the road - if you PM me I'll send you the address and Google street view :-)

why PM let us all know aktion035.gif i'm also looking idea.gif
ahdoman
It's probably too close to the boating season now but, I had a boat shop do my interior work. I went there in the winter when they were starving for business! I got my upper and lower dash plus the back pad redone for $550. Just make sure it's not a shop that farms it out but does it themselves. Try the marina Joe.
jjbunn
QUOTE(oldschool @ Mar 31 2010, 12:29 AM) *

QUOTE(jjbunn @ Mar 30 2010, 10:19 PM) *

why PM let us all know aktion035.gif i'm also looking idea.gif

Al Tello
Marcell's Auto Upholstery
2162 E Villa Street
Tel. 626 683 9107
lucky25
Raul's on holt in ontario great work fair price
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.