aergea
jtf914
ergt
jtf914
eragaqg
jtf914
ertqetg
Bleyseng
Woohoo! I have seen this article before in B&W so the color scans are nice.
jtf914
Here's the two page spread:
Brad Roberts
I have met Miles.. but I forget where it was I met him. I dont recall if he has the still or not.

B
boxstr
Miles Collier used to have the Collier Porsche Collection in Naples Florida. I toured it many years ago, very nice display and the cars were impecable.
CCLINMUSEUMTOUR
davep
I believe the museum still exists, but is no longer open to the public. Special tours can still be arranged.
Miles is a pretty nice fellow. I met him at Sebring, oh about 1986 or so, and possibly at Watkins Glen about the same time frame. He did like to track these cars.

DaveP
URY914
I use to work as a tour guide at the museum back when it opened in '88. And I went to the Walter Mitty vintage races with Miles and crew. I've got a whole photo album of pictures.

It must be nice to be $$$.

Paul
ein 6er
WOW!! that's cool!! thanks for posting it.

it's says, that before miles found it, it spent most of it's years since 71 as a european street car!!! MAN!!! how sweet would that be!!!

i think i remember seeing this gt, or one with the 2 color bumper, for sale a few years ago.

are back issues available that far back?
Brad Roberts
Doug,

I think you are thinking of the Llew Kinst 9146GT that sold recently (for what he was asking)

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.