Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creamsicle? on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KELTY360
Sure, it's got 'creamsicle paint' but the VIN is left blank and there's no supporting information. Is this listed by anyone here?

Creamsicle Paint
Sleepin
That car again? rolleyes.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
If I was going to guess I would say NO. Styled steel wheel looks like it has never hit the ground (original limited edition had molys) no annodized rear roll bar chrome, guy SAYS "creamsickle paint" which tells us he knows what he is talking about, even has another 914 parked next to it, and finally the black side stripes!!!!!
Love that interior color (NOT)
ericread
You should note that the ad says "creamsical paint", but nowhere does it claim to be an authentic Creamsicle.

"1974 porsche 914 creamsical paint, profesional restoration,no rust, air condition not working, tires are great,leather seats, no cracks on the dash, drives great, cd player."

Eric
KELTY360
QUOTE(ericread @ Mar 31 2010, 10:29 AM) *

You should note that the ad says "creamsical paint", but nowhere does it claim to be an authentic Creamsicle.

"1974 porsche 914 creamsical paint, profesional restoration,no rust, air condition not working, tires are great,leather seats, no cracks on the dash, drives great, cd player."

Eric

confused24.gif That's exactly how I labeled the link. "Creamsicle Paint". Also, right below the ebay title is this line of description:

Restored porsche 914 creamsical

Maybe the misspelling of creamsicle should be a tipoff shades.gif
ericread
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 31 2010, 10:47 AM) *

Maybe the misspelling of creamsicle should be a tipoff shades.gif

That was a first indicator... lol3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.