Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hood Strut Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turnaround89
Just received my front and rear hood strut kit that i purchased from Camp 914 and have to say that i absolutely LOVE it. Very simple to install, instructions were simple to follow, just wanted to say thanks to camp 914 for an awesome kit. THANKS biggrin.gif
gothspeed
How about some pics smile.gif!!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(gothspeed @ Mar 31 2010, 02:24 PM) *

How about some pics smile.gif!!

agree.gif Let's see your install!
Bruce Hinds
Yeah pics! What the *&*&^% are hood skirts?
jt914-6
Here's my install from Camp914. They work great, except when it's cold....then you still need the broom/prop.....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
number6
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Mar 31 2010, 05:54 PM) *

Here's my install from Camp914. They work great, except when it's cold....then you still need the broom/prop.....

I had one of the earliest CAMP rear trunk kits on my old car, and it always performed perfectly, hot, cold, or in between. Even after 7 years, in a daily driver. Perhaps the shocks in your kit are subpar... Just wanted to share, in case you want to go broom-less.
Vysoc
I ordered mine last week, after the trunk pivot above the battery ripped out. Welded the new one in and removed the tortion bars....let was real fun, but I still have all 10 fingers. Looking forward to the new kit.

Vysoc welder.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.