Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toured Patrick Motorsports yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Had an extra half hour and I went by on my way to the airport. Got to see some things I need to add to my list of stuff to buy. Also got to see a few 914s and other Porsches (not as interesting), both finished and in the birthing process. The man sure has a nice bunch of cars.
I'd sure rather see the parts in person than to buy from a photo on the internet.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 31 2010, 03:07 PM) *

Had an extra half hour and I went by on my way to the airport. Got to see some things I need to add to my list of stuff to buy. Also got to see a few 914s and other Porsches (not as interesting), both finished and in the birthing process. The man sure has a nice bunch of cars.
I'd sure rather see the parts in person than to buy from a photo on the internet.

So will you be coming by our place next? I will let you sit in the 916!
URY914
No pics?
Rand
Umm... There's the no pics animated gif. I'm sparing you that in this post. Sadly, someone will...... Bring it dammit! You knew.
PeeGreen 914
He has some really nice stuff eh Billy? I have a few of his things on my car smile.gif

and just for Rand... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 31 2010, 03:45 PM) *

He has some really nice stuff eh Billy? I have a few of his things on my car smile.gif

and just for Rand... thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

agree.gif
Rand
Dammit Jon, I want your car. I'm good for payments if nobody coughs up the cashola.
Cairo94507
I too have been to Patrick Motorsports...I probably spent over 2 hours there looking at everything. If there is a heaven on earth for our 914's it begins and ends there. Great bunch of guys and beautiful shops. Seeing 914's in various stages of restoration is very inspiring.

I do have to say I not yet been to Auto Atlanta but hope to one day drop in there to check it out and sit in the 916!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.