Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEED a smaller 914 Part? I probably have it!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
THose darn Link Extreme ECU's just went up in price again. SO starting my fund to make some cash.....

I have TONS of smaller 914 parts and i have a 914 that i will cut up for your misc fenders, etc that you need. Not too much rust except for mild hell hole, and lower clutch tube area. (or buy the whole shell for $400 cash) bumpers,hood,trunk,roof, sail trim, are gone sad.gif

pm me for price and part you need!

Thanks Guys!

ANYTHING SMALL ON A 914 and I BET I HAVE 5 of 6 of them!
budman5201
more pics. Bumpers are gone, trunk, hood, and roof GONE

I take paypal and ship priority $4.95 small box for switches, etc (its just easy and quick)

I have a million switches, etc.

seat rails i have about 10 pair
budman5201
inside
budman5201
trunk
budman5201
front trunk
DanT
do you have a nice fog light switch?
how is the condition of the outside rearview mirror....
rear trunk lock complete with gasket, key etc.
prices for each please

thanks biggrin.gif
budman5201
QUOTE(DanT @ Mar 31 2010, 07:39 PM) *

do you have a nice fog light switch?
how is the condition of the outside rearview mirror....
rear trunk lock complete with gasket, key etc.
prices for each please

thanks biggrin.gif

mirror is okay, looks like a small crease in the center down the middle.

rear trunk lock with gasket (if i can find it, sorry no key, but they are rekeyable easily) $10 + 3 shipping
jim_hoyland
That plastic cover in the front trunk from Post # 5 makes a preety good cooler for the road: Turn it upside down, drill a hole for a drain, add a hose and mount . It sits inside the spare and holds about 3/4 bag of ice .....
budman5201
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Mar 31 2010, 08:27 PM) *

That plastic cover in the front trunk from Post # 5 makes a preety good cooler for the road: Turn it upside down, drill a hole for a drain, add a hose and mount . It sits inside the spare and holds about 3/4 bag of ice .....

NOW thats something i have never heard! Good call!
montoya 73 2.0
Porsche engine lid letters, visors and the outer door handles?
budman5201
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Mar 31 2010, 08:52 PM) *

Porsche engine lid letters, visors and the outer door handles?

I have a set of Gold ones, hows $10?
1 outer door handle, needs new plastic cam $15
Visors i'll have to get you a pic of , i have about 10 but all ehh middle of the road condition.....but useable!
Jeffs9146

Cool a new rust maker!!!! headbang.gif lol-2.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 31 2010, 11:15 PM) *

Cool a new rust maker!!!! headbang.gif lol-2.gif

The melted ice water exits through a drain hose that passes through the bottom of the trunk floor. Haven't had a drop of spilled water....

The first one I saw was on Tom's silver 914 at the G&R swapmeet last year.
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 31 2010, 11:15 PM)

Cool a new rust maker!!!!

The melted ice water exits through a drain hose that passes through the bottom of the trunk floor. Haven't had a drop of spilled water....

The first one I saw was on Tom's silver 914 at the G&R swapmeet last year.

I was refering to the drain hose spraying down the bottom of the car all day, every day! blink.gif
xlchspor
Yes looking for a aux air regulator #022 906 045 for a 2.0 1976 Thanks Dennis
kconway
I need a pair of door stay pins. Can you help me out?
Kev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.