Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just received my order from AA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
New VIN NUMBERS

April Fools!!!!! w00t.gif
jonferns
laugh.gif

I knew the "on time and as promised" was a joke before I even opened the thread wink.gif
EdwardBlume
C'mon... where's the post about finding a rare 914-6 for $500 in a barn.... lol-2.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 1 2010, 07:23 AM) *

C'mon... where's the post about finding a rare 914-6 for $500 in a barn.... lol-2.gif

The VIN Numbers were from that rare 914-6 KMA.gif

It will be the COTM on the new 914Club site
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We even now have the blank 914-6 serial number plates direct from Germany from the original manufacturer! Just think! You can now MAKE your own original six, and by the time you are through have more money in it than you can buy an original for!
By the way who in the world can claim to have over 200 parts cars WITH serial numbers in stock?
13b914
When will the bashing stop? Give it a break
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(13b914 @ Apr 1 2010, 07:53 AM) *

It's called irony........ wavey.gif
736conver
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 1 2010, 11:34 AM) *

He makes parts for AA so he's just defending his income.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(736conver @ Apr 1 2010, 08:41 AM) *

He makes parts for AA so he's just defending his income.

Oh, you mean the parts no one receives.......... poke.gif

Just kidding. You teed that one up for me. laugh.gif

I'll get back to work now. Busy day type.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 1 2010, 08:51 AM) *

We even now have the blank 914-6 serial number plates direct from Germany from the original manufacturer! Just think! You can now MAKE your own original six, and by the time you are through have more money in it than you can buy an original for!
By the way who in the world can claim to have over 200 parts cars WITH serial numbers in stock?

Let me know when the 916 plates come in..
black73
One of these days George is going to get tired of this crap and buy his own 914 site....
MoveQik
QUOTE(black73 @ Apr 1 2010, 06:37 PM) *

One of these days George is going to get tired of this crap and buy his own 914 site....

Dear god...best line in MONTHS!! av-943.gif beerchug.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 1 2010, 08:14 PM) *

QUOTE(black73 @ Apr 1 2010, 06:37 PM) *

Dear god...best line in MONTHS!! av-943.gif beerchug.gif

agree.gif lol-2.gif
ME733
.............well yuck it up you guys..........When YOU want parts you know where to go ..A A . ....and when YOU want the impossable to find stuff you know where to go ...A A ....just because A A cannot satisfy your need for instanious gratification fast enough (which is impossable anyway)..you gotta shoot off you dumbass mouth....your probably to stupid and cheap to buy anything new any way. So why don't you just shut the F--K up so we can have a parts supplier for our 40 year old cars who do,s not need any of your S--T.. and personally I,m tired of you guys with rotton attitudes , bad manners, and a stupidity level, below the charts, bitching about nothing. SO as not an APRIL FOOLS joke how about just shutting the F--K UP.........................................brought to you as a public service message........................................................................Murray Mcafee..................................If I have overreacted somewhat DBCooper....my apologys...to those who are having their april fools joke................................But for those of you who are not F---K off..................now to my second cup of coffee, and a change of attitude.
DBCooper
Is that so? STFU? Before your post it was all funnies. So who's doing the bitching? dry.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 1 2010, 12:02 PM) *

Let me know when the 916 plates come in..

The word out and about is that 914 Hussey owns used to be a white 71 1.7 that the Porsche factory grabbed off of the vw assembly line after it suffered some damage, took the the racing shop and converted to a 916! "now ain't THAT some crap!"
Dr Evil
QUOTE(ME733 @ Apr 2 2010, 09:57 AM) *

I,m tired of you guys with rotton attitudes , bad manners, and a stupidity level, below the charts

av-943.gif Now THATS Irony!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 2 2010, 06:59 AM) *

I,m tired of you guys with rotton attitudes , bad manners, and a stupidity level, below the charts

Ironic is 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife. slap.gif
ME733
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 2 2010, 10:59 AM) *

.................I,m waiting to hear about the cost of your malpractice insurance...................assuming of course you,ll do a transmission implant by accident , instead of the pacemaker the poor bastard was supposed to get. lol-2.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(ME733 @ Apr 2 2010, 06:57 AM) *

impossable
instanious
impossable
you dumbass mouth
rotton
your probably
to stupid
I,m tired
apologys

I'm sure I missed a few. Normally I don't pick nits on a post but I can't help picking the low hanging fruit when someone tells a whole group of people to "shut the F--K up" and "F--K off" because they think the other people are stupid and have a bad attitude. blink.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 2 2010, 12:38 PM) *

impossable
instanious
impossable
you dumbass mouth
rotton
your probably
to stupid
I,m tired
apologys

I'm sure I missed a few. Normally I don't pick nits on a post but I can't help picking the low hanging fruit when someone tells a whole group of people to "shut the F--K up" and "F--K off" because they think the other people are stupid and have a bad attitude. blink.gif

Don't forget Handsome, in spades shades.gif
Smitty911

Carrol Shelby, he had a stack of old Frames in storage and started selling them again as 1960's 427 Cobras.
PeeGreen 914
Even George is having fun at his own expense aktion035.gif

Lighten up a little there guy poke.gif
Smitty911
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 2 2010, 01:48 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 2 2010, 12:38 PM) *

impossable
instanious
impossable
you dumbass mouth
rotton
your probably
to stupid
I,m tired
apologys

Don't forget Handsome, in spades shades.gif

Looks like my old English Teacher found a new hang out. poke.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 2 2010, 02:22 PM) *

I think that it is about time to switch serial numbers here.
hot_shoe914

I believe it is called IGNORANCE!
flipb
I would have received my AA order on time had I been home this week. Anybody know how many times FedEx will attempt delivery before they send it back? confused24.gif

Of course, I have to reserve judgment on the completeness of the order til I get home to open it.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Smitty911 @ Apr 2 2010, 02:29 PM) *

Looks like my old English Teacher found a new hang out. poke.gif

Nah, even my 9 year old would have caught those. biggrin.gif
DBCooper
It's that second cup of coffee, Murray, gotta get that second cup. Without that second cup of coffee the whole day sucks. smile.gif
ME733
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Apr 2 2010, 05:49 PM) *

It's that second cup of coffee, Murray, gotta get that second cup. Without that second cup of coffee the whole day sucks. smile.gif

........................... lol-2.gif ..........HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE!!!!!!.......... lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
You have got to love the good Dr's sense of humor.... so where's my order and free Tshirt?
realred914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 2 2010, 02:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 2 2010, 02:22 PM) *

I think that it is about time to switch serial numbers here.

are you going to start making 914 door jamb stickers in silver that match teh 1972 type? you have them in balck not silver.

there are several types some say porsche some say VW.

what variations are there of the vin door jamb decal????

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.