Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cadillac V day in China
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porcharu
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SbuDRA4zNbw
Cupomeat
Wow, amazing car control is right.

I am not sure, but I think that Cadillac wins the award for reinventing its brand image.

If you can remember the Cadillacs of the eighties, this is an entirely different car brand.
aircooledtechguy
D@MN!!!

Makes you wonder just how many cars they went through getting their driving skills that good. . . crash - $50K, bang - $50K. . . headbang.gif

I don't care how many hours behind the wheel they have doing that routine, you would NEVER find me as one of those human traffic cones they were going around. . .
Porcharu
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Apr 1 2010, 12:09 PM) *

D@MN!!!

Makes you wonder just how many cars they went through getting their driving skills that good. . . crash - $50K, bang - $50K. . . headbang.gif

I don't care how many hours behind the wheel they have doing that routine, you would NEVER find me as one of those human traffic cones they were going around. . .

Obviously not shot in the US. I wonder how many 'cones' got clobbered? I think the guy that did the hot lap is same one that drove the hot caddy at the ring and set a record for stock 4 doors sedans.
6freak
Notice no Chinese folks behind the wheel of any of the cars ..um wonder why
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 1 2010, 01:30 PM) *

Notice no Chinese folks behind the wheel of any of the cars ..um wonder why

Chinese stuff always breaks. . . stirthepot.gif
Zundfolge
Thats neat and all, but I really want to put a bullet in the head of the schmuck that edited that ... I feel kinda sick now.
r_towle
Good to see our tax payer dollars invested so wisely
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.