Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa top plastic holders for the front of the rear trunk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
anyone have any good sources for new ones, or anyone here repopping them?
I got a set of the new repopped rubber rear ones from Mikey914. They look great by the way....just wish my car was done at the body shop so I could start installing all the parts I have collected in the last month smile.gif
thanks biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 1 2010, 02:32 PM) *

I got a set of the new repopped rubber rear ones from Mikey914. They look great by the way....just wish my car was done at the body shop so I could start installing all the parts I have collected in the last month smile.gif
thanks biggrin.gif

\
The new ones are cheap as h*ll just over six bucks each. Cannot get much better than that. Not worth mikeys time for six bucks. 914 559 219 10
tradisrad
Rich at HPH?
r_towle
Dealer
Tom_T
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 1 2010, 02:47 PM) *

thanks biggrin.gif

\
The new ones are cheap as h*ll just over six bucks each. Cannot get much better than that. Not worth mikeys time for six bucks. 914 559 219 10

agree.gif still easily available from all the usual 914 sources - also not worth getting an old brittle used pair at this price! dry.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 1 2010, 02:47 PM) *

thanks biggrin.gif

\

Now, if someone will only make some soft front clips, like Bruce use to, for "PAINTED" tops. dry.gif
Mikey914
George is right at $6, cost effective even if I sold 100 sets of them, I'd loose money. Bruce had made them in rubber, and they broke as there was not enough structure to support the weight. I would suggest modifying the factory clip. I had cut the tops off mine and put microfiber cloths on the top of the roof so that it will not contact the trunk lid. Cheap and easy. You can also use them to polish your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.