Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What screws to attach sunvisors?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
I was hoping someone knew the size and type pf screw I need to attach the sunvisors to the car.

Thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Apr 1 2010, 02:48 PM) *

I was hoping someone knew the size and type pf screw I need to attach the sunvisors to the car.

Thanks

4.2x19 countersunk tapping screw chrome or stainless
turboman808
Awesome thanks
r_towle
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 1 2010, 05:50 PM) *

Thanks

The fact that you know that is really sick.

Rich
EdwardBlume
agree.gif Very sick...

What year did they start putting mirrors in the pass visor?

Gigamight
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 1 2010, 06:26 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 1 2010, 05:50 PM) *

Thanks

The fact that you know that is really sick.

Rich

sick,....... but also, .... handy. Because I am realizing right now that I took a lot of things off of the project car and didn't label a dang screw in the process.
turboman808
Got the right screws to put in the sunvisors. Things are looking good, new mirror, sunvisors and getting the haltech tuned properly.

One little problem. The previous owner or someone put in some hex screws on the side where you mount the sunvisors. No problem on the drives side, so I now have the drivers side sunvisor installed.

However I cannot get the passenger side hex screw out. confused24.gif

I can turn it but it doesn't come out. I tried pulling and turning with some pliers but that didn't help. Any ideas on how to get this screw out?

Thanks again guys, the car is starting to look right and run right. Really coming together and alot more fun to drive. Just need Chris to do the tranny next week and it will be the perfect 914(ok needs gts seats as well).

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.