Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS rocker pane ls arrived yesterday!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76er
Received my fiberglass rocker panels yesterday from the group buy. I hope this means my steel flares will follow shortly. smile.gif
snakemain
Got both my rockers yesterday and flares last week, so yours should be soon. Hope you're as excited as I am!
76er
I was excited when I got in on the group buy and threw my money in. But then I put it on the back burner and kinda forgot about it. Then yesterday I get in from work and there is a long box on the front porch and it can only be one thing.The excitement is back, along with anticipation!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(76er @ Apr 1 2010, 05:43 PM) *

Received my fiberglass rocker panels yesterday from the group buy. I hope this means my steel flares will follow shortly. smile.gif

Tim is cranking. I pester him only once a week as not to annoy him.
76er
Thanks for the up date George.
76er
My flairs are in! my flares are in!

Did I mention I received my steel flares from the AA group order. They arrived in good shape and are sweet. Just wanted to let members know they are shipping out. biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(76er @ Apr 8 2010, 07:32 PM) *

My flairs are in! my flares are in!

Did I mention I received my steel flares from the AA group order. They arrived in good shape and are sweet. Just wanted to let members know they are shipping out. biggrin.gif

Still awaiting flares and rockers. Now reconsidering staying slim bodied. Sigh, hope they show up soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.