Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where can I find information on tuning ecu
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
the car runs good above 4000 rpm. Below it runs very rich.

I just kind of backed off the fuel a bit in the low rpms. Definetly found some really odds settings. Like putting in more fuel at 1000 then 2000.

I also don't understand how fuel relates to advance so I don't want to go crazy.

So any information that can point me in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

This is also running in haltech and uses dos. What a pain it is but seems to be a very good ecu with tons of features.
turboman808
graph didn't post right
turboman808
Hard to find any info on a old system like the E6K but thankfully I have found tons of screen grabs for 911s fuel and timing.

I haven't messed to much with the fuel. Clearly a few things stuck out and I smooth them out. But I found a screen grab of timing for a 911 and plugged those numbers in and the car runs alot better.

I am surprised the motor even ran with the numbers that were in there. It was a real mess.
turboman808
Made 2 more tunes last night. One just fixing a few things I could tell by ear and feel, the other getting a little radical with the tuning.

Surprise surprise the radical tune the motor did not like at all. The other worked really great. Think the timing is just about perfect. Gonna install a zentronix wide band before I go any further.

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.