Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Parting out a 1974 1.8L near complete car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
bdstone914
I bought a 74 that I am going begin selling parts off of. It has a dark brown interior with very good door panels and OK seats and back pad. No console. Engine is out of the car and apart as it was running on two cylinders so the PO took off the FI and heads. Probably had an FI problem. The body has no damage but does have a hole in the long below the battery box and in the bottom of the long. It could be saved. No immediate to cut into it. Also has good 8 spoke wheels. Good painted bumpers.
Prices:
Seats $100 for the pair.
Near perfect drivers side rear tail light lens $75
Brown pack pad $100
Rear spoiler $50
door panels $100
Bumpers $75 each.
All the FI $75
Short block - free to good home, good home found
Wheels $200
1.8L heads pending sale. Sold
OEM 1.8L muffler $25

Make requests and offers.
Can deliver larger parts in the Socal or San Diego area for gas or bring to the R & G swap meet on April 25.

Bruce
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Bruce
enikolayev
What do you mean by "all the FI?"

And just so no one else would snag it, I want it.
enikolayev
Do you mean everything including wiring, injectors, etc?
Tom_T
Bruce .... biggrin.gif
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Which carpet does it have - OE loop pile or other (perlon/aftermarket) - brown or dark tan (#503, which is what I need) & in what cond. at the driver's floor & tunnel pieces?

Chrome bumpers restorable?
I'm in for the front bumper - any pictures?

OH I'll take the short block off your hands.. could pick up this weekend.
bdstone914
QUOTE(enikolayev @ Apr 1 2010, 06:44 PM) *

Eugene.
The FI was removed and put in the trunk. I have not inventoried it but most of the components seem to be there. Since it was running on only two cylinders there is probably some bad FI part. It does not include the pump. I am going to go there today and hoe to get most of the loose parts rounded up.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(396 @ Apr 1 2010, 08:27 PM) *

OH I'll take the short block of your hands.. could pick up this weekend.

The bumpers are painted. I may get the short block tomorrow and could probably drop it off on my way back from Winnetka where the car is located. PM me your phone number and address.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 1 2010, 06:50 PM) *

Bruce .... biggrin.gif

Which carpet does it have - OE loop pile or other (perlon/aftermarket) - brown or dark tan (#503, which is what I need) & in what cond. at the driver's floor & tunnel pieces?

Tom,

As per the ad it has painted bumpers. Carpets are shot or missing in most places
I reply is worthless when the reader does not read all of the words. poke.gif chair.gif
I do have rechromed rear bumpers for sale for about $375.

Bruce
computers4kids
Bruce,
If you come across a parts car that you can remove the bracket from (like the last one you whacked off for me) please do so.
Thanks, Mark
IPB Image
Tom_T
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 2 2010, 03:04 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 1 2010, 06:50 PM) *

Bruce .... biggrin.gif

Tom,

As per the ad it has painted bumpers. Carpets are shot or missing in most places
I reply is worthless when the reader does not read all of the words. poke.gif chair.gif
I do have rechromed rear bumpers for sale for about $375.

Bruce

I blame it on the Evelyn Woodhead Sped Redding Course! lol-2.gif

... like you, I'm old, impatient & bad eyes to boot! blink.gif

We've talked by phone about the rechrome/resto group you know to do a CW level rechrome up in Reseda IIRC, but I'm trying to round up a restorable 73-74 F chrome "core" with the tit holes & brackets, for that purpose since I have a core 71 one. I'll bring that to G&R to see if I can find a swap for a 74-74 F core from anyone there.

I just missed your NOS one to Joe (detoxcowboy) last month! sad.gif
wqqdys
Bruce- is the front valance available? If so, is it stock, how's the condition, and how much with shipping to 89117 (Las vegas, NV)? Thanks, Larry
RiqueMar
QUOTE(wqqdys @ Apr 2 2010, 12:11 PM) *

Bruce- is the front valance available? If so, is it stock, how's the condition, and how much with shipping to 89117 (Las vegas, NV)? Thanks, Larry

Bruce, I'm looking for 2 door stop pins and the rings that hold them to the door sill. They connect the door stops to the body.
enikolayev
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 2 2010, 01:59 AM) *

QUOTE(enikolayev @ Apr 1 2010, 06:44 PM) *

Eugene.
The FI was removed and put in the trunk. I have not inventoried it but most of the components seem to be there. Since it was running on only two cylinders there is probably some bad FI part. It does not include the pump. I am going to go there today and hoe to get most of the loose parts rounded up.
Bruce

Ok that would be great. I'll take it if the TB is not seized.
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 2 2010, 02:01 AM) *

QUOTE(396 @ Apr 1 2010, 08:27 PM) *

OH I'll take the short block of your hands.. could pick up this weekend.

The bumpers are painted. I may get the short block tomorrow and could probably drop it off on my way back from Winnetka where the car is located. PM me your phone number and address.
Bruce

pm you smile.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(wqqdys @ Apr 2 2010, 10:11 AM) *

Front valance is a fiber glass LE type. I will probably keep it as it is better than any other one I have.
Bruce
McMark
Got those ebrake cable attaching parts on this car? poke.gif

If the shortblock isn't gone by WCR, maybe we can get someone to cart it up and I'll grab it.
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 2 2010, 09:52 PM) *

e:

If the shortblock isn't gone by WCR, maybe we can get someone to cart it up and I'll grab it.

I've already said I take the 'short' block... need to read the tread biggrin.gif
McMark
Read? blink.gif

Bruce, you cuttin' this car up? I need metal.
FourBlades

Bruce,

I need a fuel tank sender, light switch, and wiper switches that are working.

If you still have those can you add them to my existing order for wiring stuff
and rebuilt pedal cluster?

Let me know if you have those parts and I will paypal the additional funds.

Thanks,

John
TC 914-8
What about the transaxle is it available?
typeIVfan
How is the windshield?
In Long Beach.
bdstone914
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 3 2010, 10:37 AM) *

Read? blink.gif

Bruce, you cuttin' this car up? I need metal.

Not cutting this one right away if at all but I have other cars that can be cut ?M me what you need.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(typeIVfan @ Apr 3 2010, 08:14 PM) *

How is the windshield?
In Long Beach.

No cracks. I have not inspected it closely for pitting.
I think it was a replacement no original windshield. When i pull it I will be asking $100 for it.

Bruce
enikolayev
Decided on a different route for my engine, no longer need the FI system
InkyP
List of Wants:

Driver side door handle inside and out
Retractable seatbelt
Targa top rear padding that the locks go threw on the inside.

Thanks
Gint
bye1.gif
RoadGlue
Do you happen to have the 1.8 heads and if so are they for sale?
bdstone914
PM's sent, ad updated and pictures added. Car is getting delivered Saturday the 17th of April.
Bump
EdwardBlume
I need a good accelerator and an interior light..
sgrisanti
Do you have the small black round knob pull that opens the engine cover. It is in the drivers side
sgrisanti
Do you ave the two rear targa latches that are in the roll bar?
Can deliver larger parts in the Socal or San Diego area for gas or bring to the R & G swap meet on April 25.
bdstone914
QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 13 2010, 08:46 PM) *

I need a good accelerator and an interior light..

PM sent,
Maybe on the interior light. The Mexico one are available cheap. If it is a good silver trim one I will want $39 for it.
bdstone914
I have refinished powder coated targa latches for $50 per pair. Mo-better than used.

Bruce
gerziebaker
How much for the fuel pump?
tod914
Bruce, looking for a near perfect passanger side rear tail light housing. I don't need the lense. Thanks, Tod
wqqdys
Bruce- is the carpet OE? I'm looking for the piece that fits in the driver's foot well. Also, how's the condition of both the front turn signal lenses and how much. Thanks, Larry
pilothyer
Hello Bruce.....I am interested in the Brown seats.....I am wondering just how OK are they? any tears ? Please let me know as well as how much shipped to 35603..........Thanks.........Jerry
OpusX67
Bruce, what size and condition are the wheels?
bdstone914
PM's sent to all replies
fleblanc
Hello,
Is The FI still available,
Can you confirm MPS and deceleration Valve part number ,
Best regards,
Fred
bdstone914
I have a committed buyer for the FI. This is a 1.8L so there is no MPS. I have other FI parts. What part number MPS and decel valve do you need?

QUOTE(fleblanc @ May 1 2010, 09:02 PM) *

Hello,
Is The FI still available,
Can you confirm MPS and deceleration Valve part number ,
Best regards,
Fred

mepstein
Looking for rear trunk lock in great shape and foglight grills that can be painted black. Thanks, Mark
jetboy
How straight and how much rust on both bumpers?
rymann
Hey Bruce, windshield?....still available?....lmk

thanks

rob beerchug.gif
moparrob

Bruce - PM sent on the rear bumper.

Thanks
rymann
Hey Rob U sent me the p.m. instead of Bruce... welcome.png ...hey Bruce get with Rob for the pm........ beerchug.gif
wponting
hey, i will purschase that muffler. i live north of riverside in redding. whats the condition of it?
Rav914
Hey Bruce,

I saw someone asked for the fuel sending unit; but do you have another operable one in your stash?

Looking for a heat control lever. The one on the tunnel. Thanks,

Nate
oldsoldier
I need the complete windshield chrome trim.
gsbeane
I need a good pair of steel rocker panels. Do you have them and how much?

quote name='bdstone914' date='Apr 1 2010, 10:32 PM' post='1295999']
I bought a 74 that I am going begin selling parts off of. It has a dark brown interior with very good door panels and OK seats and back pad. No console. Engine is out of the car and apart as it was running on two cylinders so the PO took off the FI and heads. Probably had an FI problem. The body has no damage but does have a hole in the long below the battery box and in the bottom of the long. It could be saved. No immediate to cut into it. Also has good 8 spoke wheels. Good painted bumpers.
Prices:
Seats $100 for the pair.
Near perfect drivers side rear tail light lens $75
Brown pack pad $100
Rear spoiler $50
door panels $100
Bumpers $75 each.
All the FI $75
Short block - free to good home, good home found
Wheels $200
1.8L heads pending sale. Sold
OEM 1.8L muffler $25

Bruce
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Bruce
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.