Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Italian Leather Shift Boot Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rebelmdot
Good morning all,

I am working with an interior company about making a fantastic custom shift boot for my car. This company does not currently make them and it is going to be custom fit. It will be made from supple Italian leather. I am working on the pricing, but who would be interested in these if I had him make multiple units for me? Once I guage interest, I will let you know the price points.

Christian
KaptKaos
pix?
rebelmdot
Here are a couple, one more to follow. In second pic, theirs is the one on the right that replaced a factory boot.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

rebelmdot
This one shows the quality of the stitching.

Click to view attachment
JRust
I'd probably be interested but would want the threat to be black & not stand out like those. This would just be an updated one of the stock one correct. Not one that looks totally different?
biosurfer1
I'd be interested in one that fits over a Rennshift
McMark
That's one CUSTOM 914. lol-2.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 2 2010, 12:21 PM) *

That's one CUSTOM 914. lol-2.gif

That's what I call a NARP!
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Apr 2 2010, 11:18 AM) *

I'd be interested in one that fits over a Rennshift

agree.gif

if the pricing could be right....
rebelmdot
Good morning again. With black leather/black stitching, the price will be $55.00 shipped. I will make sure that it fits a rennshift. The price is assuming at least 10 units. There are additional discounts for more units purchased. Please let me know what you think on that price, as I am looking for a good deal also. MOMO shift boots go from $20 (vinyl) to over $100 (leather), so I guess a custom fit boot for $55.00 is in the ballpark.
mepstein
I will buy an all black one that fits a rennshift. Thanks, mark
rebelmdot
So far I am at 4, this will not fly unless it it 10 units, so please let me know if you are in, and if not I will put this to bed. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.