Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found the fuel delivery problem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Residing at the bottom of the fuel tank wedged in at the collection point....ta da....a piece of my fuel jug! Actually flashing from the mold....

Restricting flow about 50% to 60%. Oh well....the Holley fuel pump is now in and ready for action this weekend!

I hope this is it!

Bill P.
KenH
DAMN - I thought I had a chance to beat your time.

Ken
nine14cats
laugh.gif Ken...you'll still probably beat me!

What time are you getting in this weekend at T-Hill? Doris and I are going up Thursday. We're running with NCRC on Friday and then the PCA on the weekend...I'm gonna play with springs rates on Friday.

Bill P.
KenH
Arriving Friday about 3 - can't get to the paddock till 5.

Ken
Brad Roberts
The car I have in here right now needs throttle shaft work. Tried to tune the carbs and noticed the idle was all over the place. Shot some brake cleaner around the shaft ends while running...and it damn near died...

B
KenH
Brad,

Are you aware of:

http://www.piercemanifolds.com/products.htm

here in Gilroy

Ken
Gint
AH HA! beerchug.gif
porsche735
Bill,
Glad you got it fixed. Our fix was a bit more involved...

We got the engine back in the car last night and have only a few hookups to do tonight. We will be coming up Friday night. So, we'll see you at o dark hundred Saturday morning...

Chirs
nine14cats
Hi Chris,

Good to hear that your new baby is back up. Hopefully the fix wasn't a total nightmare...I wouldn't want this car to have bad luck! laugh.gif

See you Sat AM.

Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.