Well, its about that time that I list my truck for sale. It's a 2003, n/a 3.3, 5-speed 4x4. Just turned to 100,000 miles 2 weeks ago. Body is super clean, no rust, dents, etc, never hit. I religiously powerwash the underside of the truck during the winter to keep all the salt off, etc. Interior is clean, no rips in the seats, back seat doesn't see much use. Trunk carpeting has some stains here and there from carrying stuff. Interior is stock, including radio.

PML (with Calmini shackles, and t-bar crank)
4 new Rancho shocks for 3" lift (installed in December)
New 32" BFG All-Terrain tires (have about 1200 miles on them, also got an alignment at this time and they set everything straight)
4x4 parts IAB
Intake mod (baffles removed)
D-ring shackle mounted to front of frame
400W power inverter wired under passenger seat

5-spd manual
4.9 geared rear (desirable option so I hear)
Synthetic gear oil in diffs and transmission, transfer case using non-synthetic
I use syn-blend oil in the motor with regular oil changes
Knock sensor bypass mod (so it doesnt throw off the timing) then I re-timed it to spec.

I took off the step rails, part of the lower front bumper, mudflaps, etc. I still have all this stuff in my attic and it will all go with the truck.

I'm asking $8,500 OBO for it. Reason im selling it is because I have a long commute to school with a lot of stop and go traffic, so I've been using another car in the house thats better on gas and this doesn't see much use during the week. Im looking for a diesel VW, so if you have something to trade let me know.

PM me with any questions or if you'd like to see it. Im located in Linden, NJ.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image