Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 914 1.7 New Lower Price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
For Sale. 1973 914 1.7 dual carbs. Yes I know you are saying to yourself, "No this must be a 75-76 914. No it is not. Don't ask me why, but someone installed the BBB on this 73. I have really nice chrome bumpers and tops at CAMP 914. I will sell them and install for the new buyer. Checked the inner trunks and found no evidence of body damage.
Has brand new Goodyear GT tires, I have a set of 2.0 Fuchs wheels to sell rather than the Rivs. Brakes were just completely rebuilt, calipers and new pads, system flushed out. Gas tank has been removed and cleaned.
Original color was Marathon blue, all painted surfaces were repainted red, trunks, jambs, engine bay.
Interior needs some attention, seats and dash pad. Needs missing heater assembly under the front cowl.I have one of these at CAMP. Checked the usual rust areas, hellhole and below, no major rust. Trunks look great. Floors look good also. Some minor bubbles at the cowl.
Extremely well priced at $3950.OBO
Call Craig at 503-799-5794 or email at camp914@comcast.net
boxstr
New Lower Price $3950.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.