Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Goodies for Tisch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rebelmdot
New seat adjusters and roof rubber courtesy of Mark.

Carbon Fiber topped billet aluminium fuel door.

Click to view attachment
r_towle
Where is the gas door from?

Rich
oz371
QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Apr 5 2010, 05:54 PM) *

New seat adjusters and roof rubber courtesy of Mark.

Carbon Fiber topped billet aluminium fuel door.

Click to view attachment

I got the seat adjusters as well. I am diggin w00t.gif the gas door!!
rebelmdot
Got the fuel door off of ebay. ebay member name "apactebuy" based out of Cali. And it was actually one of the least expensive I saw. Win/Win, and it looks great in person and is very heavy. Cannot wait to cut into my baby to install it!
oz371
QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Apr 5 2010, 08:41 PM) *

Got the fuel door off of ebay. ebay member name "apactebuy" based out of Cali. And it was actually one of the least expensive I saw. Win/Win, and it looks great in person and is very heavy. Cannot wait to cut into my baby to install it!

Send pics of the install.
rebelmdot
Will do. Hoping to get to it before weekend is out and I will take a million pics.

QUOTE(oz371 @ Apr 5 2010, 10:49 PM) *

QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Apr 5 2010, 08:41 PM) *

Send pics of the install.

underthetire
Nice, i'm shocked you got anything from mark. I've been trying since January. I gave up.
rebelmdot
Maybe different Mark? I ordered these last Wednesday and viola' they were here and awesome. You might want to PM him, or possibly different products?
underthetire
QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Apr 5 2010, 08:58 PM) *

Maybe different Mark? I ordered these last Wednesday and viola' they were here and awesome. You might want to PM him, or possibly different products?

It was mark, same one. Yes different parts, and my first order was fine about 9 months ago. This time, Pm'd back and forth, he said he was shipping them, never got them, same thing again. He finally refunded my money and was supposed to still ship them, even got a confirmation. Still no parts. I'm not the only one either. I think maybe he is overwhelmed.
Mikey914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Apr 5 2010, 08:52 PM) *

Nice, i'm shocked you got anything from mark. I've been trying since January. I gave up.

Sorry for the lack of communication on this. The part was the "repair seal" for the center of the main targa seal. I had them all made into the targa seals. Thought I had one left and when I didn't I refunded your cash. I though I had explained the what the deal was, but sometimes my A.D.D. works against me.

Anyhow, I shipped you one you should have in a few days.
BiG bOgGs
Please do a install thread with pics on the fuel door.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.