Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Eye Candy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I've always heard these existed and the few that are left were guarded by Yeti's:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
quadracerx
HOLY CRAP....wow....Im thinking you should consider the purchase of some LOTTO tickets......

Steve
Tom_T
from Otto's in Venice CA???? biggrin.gif

That's where I got my set of 4 for my 73 2.0!
r_towle
They look pretty but 30 year old rubber is still 30 year old rubber...replace the lines.

Rich
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 5 2010, 08:22 PM) *

They look pretty but 30 year old rubber is still 30 year old rubber...replace the lines.

Rich

That would suck to lose your car to "vintage" part failure...
Mark Henry
Made in Spain?
leebenedi
The Bosch factory that made them was 10 minutes from my house. I do not know if they are still there. I have a friend that works there. I wonder if she still does...
914Sixer
Yes, the are still available in uncharted places. I have a stash.
'73-914kid
So these are the things you spoke of at breakfast.. I assume you are keeping them under lock and key, and will only stare at them, not use them right kent? rolleyes.gif

Great find haha
benalishhero
I have a stash as well. Although, they don't like the gas mix up here in Maine. I have to soak them periodically. My 30+ year old originals never need soaking. Go figure.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 6 2010, 05:30 AM) *

me too just recently came across 200 of them!!! Brand new in the box.
Tom_T
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 6 2010, 08:58 AM) *

Price George??

Do you also carry the new smooth HO Recall compliant rubber bends? ... if so, price?

... as mentioned above for renewing those old NOS ones!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 6 2010, 12:48 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 6 2010, 08:58 AM) *

Price George??

Do you also carry the new smooth HO Recall compliant rubber bends? ... if so, price?

... as mentioned above for renewing those old NOS ones!

yes we have the smooth rubber elbows. Install them in all of the 914s that come our way.
rjames
Performance Parts' catalog still lists them as having these new in the box for $150 each, too.
Tom_T
QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 6 2010, 01:33 PM) *

Performance Parts' catalog still lists them as having these new in the box for $150 each, too.

PP & many other parts stores online list them, but do not really have them - rather are "hoping" to find some if anybody orders. PP & another 2 generic ones online selling Bosch parts listed them, charged me, notified me that they couldn't find them, then reversed the charges.

IMHO - if you find them from a reputable 914 source with them in stock poke.gif then buy them now (note the post above).

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.