Michael N
Do you think this will buff out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQh91PWdL4c&promo1

markb
Donor car!! biggrin.gif
KaptKaos
That's FUCHED!!!
zymurgist
Wow! If a flex cable model (as evidenced by the curved tube) can do all that, I can only imagine the damage that my Stihl brushcutter with solid steel shaft (straight tube) would do! I'd best be careful around the garage. laugh.gif
IronHillRestorations
You've got to be careful with that Stihl stuff! My backpack leaf blower only lasted 17 years!
EdwardBlume
Just like the ending of Old School, they just sacrifice a nice car.... ar15.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(9146986 @ Apr 6 2010, 08:46 AM) *

You've got to be careful with that Stihl stuff! My backpack leaf blower only lasted 17 years!

I had to take my brushcutter back to the dealer after 20 years because it wouldn't start. Cost me something like $70 to have them go over it. When it comes time to buy a chain saw, I'm buying a Stihl.
Jake Raby
Stihl only for me.. I have my Dad's that he bought in 1968 that still runs good!! I used it to clear property here a couple months ago!

I have a Husqvarna weed wacker thats pretty bad ass, really only because its a 4 stroke.
underthetire
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Apr 6 2010, 01:06 PM) *

Stihl only for me.. I have my Dad's that he bought in 1968 that still runs good!! I used it to clear property here a couple months ago!

I have a Husqvarna weed wacker thats pretty bad ass, really only because its a 4 stroke.

My buddy has one of those. He made a little harley muffler for it. Sounds like a sportster cutting weeds. Funny as hell.
URY914
Couldn't they find a 944???...
underthetire
Since we are on yard care. My mower.
whatabout1
The car is sitting very high. Stripped.

I would bet that if you saw the car close up, you would run !!!

Still allot of good parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.