Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 #9141430408 FANTASTIC!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
retrotech
This is the nicest I have ever seen. It belongs to a friend, and I am selling the car for him. Yellow/Black, perfect paint & interior, 83,000 documented miles, 25k on Ralph Meaney built 2.7. Rare 906 brakes, new 23mm MC, new Falken tires, perfect Fuchs. Really the list is too long to post. It has full documentation from day one through 3 owners.
It needs nothing! $38,900. E mail for more pictures & info. Please serious buyers only.

Stephen www.route30classics.com
Cairo94507
Please post pictures here so we may all enjoy this car. Thank you.
Cairo94507
The OP sent me some pictures; here are three. It looks spotless in the photos he sent me. Someone will get a very nice car.
JRust
I have personally seen this car & it is PRISTINE! It is a beautiful car no doubt. Thats alot of money in this economy. I hope someone with deep pockets picks it up. It is an incredibly clean 6 biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Was this 914-6 at Park Place LTD about a year ago?
sgrisanti
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 7 2010, 10:41 PM) *

I have personally seen this car & it is PRISTINE! It is a beautiful car no doubt. Thats alot of money in this economy. I hope someone with deep pockets picks it up. It is an incredibly clean 6 biggrin.gif

Is the motor original and matching? Wheels are incorrect and steering wheel. DO you have originals? Seats do not look original. Are they leather and do you have the originals?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.