Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First drive of the season
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
Weather got nice here recently and I was able to take the car out for a spin. On top of that we recently got a new camera (Canon t1i) and I've been trying to learn how to use the thing. May look into taking a class through the local community college on photography, I haven't the first clue! Anyway, here are a few at a friend's house for fun. beer3.gif

Reid

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Lavanaut
I think I'm going to sell this set of deep 6s and go with some in anodized finish, after having these on for a while I've decided the polished look doesn't go as well. Other plans for the year are install sail panel vinyl and new trim (been putting this one off), install new carpet set, refresh suspension, maybe rechrome bumpers. I have lots of projects and parts waiting to go on the car, just a matter of finding the time...

beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
drooley.gif
markb
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 6 2010, 02:22 PM) *

drooley.gif

agree.gif
Tom_T
" ... have lots of projects and parts waiting to go on the car, just a matter of finding the time... "

As Rosanna Rosanadanna used to say: "If it's not one thing - it's the other!"

drooley.gif wub.gif

Oh .... & BTW ... stop sending your dang rain down here!!!! dry.gif
... it's wreaking havoc on working on mine! sad.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
////////
mtn flyr
Always love pics, thanks for sharing! driving.gif
VaccaRabite
You have a good start on the photography. You are *almost* following the rule of thirds in all the posted pictures. Most lines tend to lead into the subject, and the subject is not miles away. You are ahead of most photo-noobs.

Zach
914_teener
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 6 2010, 05:14 PM) *

You have a good start on the photography. You are *almost* following the rule of thirds in all the posted pictures. Most lines tend to lead into the subject, and the subject is not miles away. You are ahead of most photo-noobs.

Zach

It's a nice lookin car....just drive it this year.

Weather was nice today I took mine out for a spin.... I'm done with the rain as well....besides earthquakes.
oldschool
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 6 2010, 10:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 6 2010, 05:14 PM) *

Zach

It's a nice lookin car....just drive it this year.

Weather was nice today I took mine out for a spin.... I'm done with the rain as well....besides earthquakes.

yeah man,me and the wife was talking on Sunday and the house started moving back and forth piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.