Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Information 3.0L Injection Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Does anyone know where I can find these 90' elbows going into the FI in this photo?
Jeffs9146
confused24.gif

bump!
Mark Henry
I see them used on the bird used parts FS.
I think different year 3.0's have steel lines and I think thats an upgrade.
Ask over there.
Cap'n Krusty
I'm guessing you mean the metal ones in the foreground? They're part of the lines. Dealer, or maybe a quick trip over to Parts Heaven is in order.

The Cap'n
Jeffs9146
Yes the metal ones! I have never seen them on a 911 but thats what I need! I will post something on the bird and see what pops up!

Thanks
jpnovak
Those are the standard fuel inlet/outlet fittings for CIS therough 79. Starting in 80 (or 81) they used a hollow bolt/banjo fitting instead.

I am not aware that these are available separately. You will need to buy the fuel line PN 930 110 570 00 and 930 110 514 00.

What year is the CIS and engine?
Cap'n Krusty
They're assemblies. DO NOT buy partial components, as you aren't likely to have either the plastic line, the tools, or the skills to repair them..... The FI system can run as high as 80 PSI, and hose and clamps are NOT a particularly good idea, unless you intend to burn your car to the ground.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.