Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bigvag
Since my interior is completely gone from the car I'm trying to get some ideas. Can people with custom interior please post some pics. Trying to bring this 75 into the modern age flame if you will. Planning on a suby engine with a modern interior.
tat2dphreak
my middle piece was toast, so I painted it (until I find a replacement I like), and the RS panels are from 914ap.com(morph here) I can't find the pic of how they look now, but I installed chrome door pulls instead of the stock pockets.

probably not to everyone's taste, but it's a work in progress and I like it smile.gif

don't be afraid to do something different. do what you want! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jerry
Here's a nice one
EdwardBlume
Wayne, I have some crappy speaker grills you can have... need 'em?
tat2dphreak
Wayne, I have some crappy speaker grills you can have... need 'em?

thanks! I'm about to get the 6.5" grills from morph before too long, but I would appreciate the 4x6 grills as a loaner, just to cover up the ugly air vents smile.gif
Ds1
QUOTE(Jerry @ Apr 6 2010, 11:52 PM) *

Here's a nice one

DANG whos car is that?
bigvag
QUOTE(Ds1 @ Apr 7 2010, 05:12 AM) *

QUOTE(Jerry @ Apr 6 2010, 11:52 PM) *

Here's a nice one

DANG whos car is that?

Thats what I'm saying. I'm thinking of doing some fiberglass work and cover it with that new 3m carbon fiber vinyl, getting a sample piece first to see what it looks like. I'm a carbon fiber whore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.