Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA at Hallett
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Mayfast at Hallett is almost here again. Its the first weekend in May. Two days with lots of track time. Who's coming? I'll be working the starting grid and tech. Jt9146 will be there driving his 6 . Anyone in the area should at least come out and watch. Admission is free, and there will a lot of nice P cars.
jt914-6
As Curt said......I'll be there..... driving.gif

Click to view attachment
maxwelj
I'll play, but not likely to bring my 914. Anyone going to the vintage races in April?
TheCabinetmaker
I must humbly appoligize. I will not be there on saturday. I commited to cook a wedding reception dinner for 200 with my competion BBQ team in January on forgot about it. I find myself in a pickle. I comitted to the cook, but would rather be at Hallett. My morals have gotten the best of me. I must go with my first commitment. I'm gonna stay up all night friday night cooking world class brisket, pork butt, and chicken. They won't need me at hallett Sunday to work, but I'll come out and be spectator anyway.
jt914-6
Curt....Look me up Sun. when you come.....Maybe you can bring some leftovers???
For those who haven't been to Hallett it's a 1.8 mile road course 30 minutes west of Tulsa, Ok. I have instructed there many times in the past. For us in this part of the country it is a fun track to drive.
Attached is a video of me last May for the first time in the six on a track since I finished it. It was rainy/damp all weekend and there were still a few wet places on the track. The car was great, though not being able to "push" it any, and I was pleased....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqErQxmARlA
jt914-6
icon_bump.gif
One week to go.....anyone close to the Tulsa area should come and driving.gif or watch the P cars go round & round.....
jt914-6
icon_bump.gif

It's almost time to round up our Pcars and get the spring cob webs cleaned out.

The weather is looking good. Come out and support the Cimarron Region PCA and see some nice Porsches tear up the track at Hallett... This weekend May 1 & 2. West of Tulsa off the Cimarron Turnpike. Come out and see my nominated COTM car in action!!!!

Sat....8:00am-5:00pm
Sun...8:00am-5:00pm

Time permitting. Lunch time track parade laps both days......
driving.gif driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.