Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need help in Lawtey, Florida!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Do we have anyone close to Lawtey, Florida? I located some wheels for Sandy's Revenna car but the guy won't ship the wheels. I need someone to pick these up and ship them to me. It's a great deal I really don't want to miss out on.

Maybe someone has a friend close that can help, a shop owner or something.

TIA assimilate.gif
URY914
Lawtey? Wow that a small town. Northeast FL sorta near Jacksonville. Maybe Byron (BVD) will be up for it.

URY914
I'd do it but it's about a 2 1/2 hour drive one way for me.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 7 2010, 08:16 AM) *

Lawtey? Wow that a small town. Northeast FL sorta near Jacksonville. Maybe Byron (BVD) will be up for it.

Cool, Even if one of you FL guys has a friend or knows a shop owner close or something. Why do guys advertize and not want to ship parts?
rick 918-S
This place is like 150 miles from anyplace. dry.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
Sleepin
Rick, I just saw a good deal on a set of these Western wheels. $250 for the full set I think...let me try to track down where I saw these.
Sleepin
found them, sent you a PM! wink.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Remember, the lug bolts are harder to find than the wheels themselves ...........

The Cap'n
carr914
Never heard of that town and I have lived here over 30 years. Plus I'm going the opposite direction this weekend

T.C.
rick 918-S
Thanks all. If the guy can't take pay pal and drive them 12 miles to the UPS store It ain't worth the $ 50.00 bucks he wants for these wheels. I called the UPS store in his area. All he has to do is drop them off with my phone number and the store will even contact me and bill me direct for shipping. We shall see. In any event I just PM'd Garold. He has a set for sale too. Thanks for the link Eric!

And Capt, The car I have has those studs installed in place of the lug bolts already with centerline fakes barf.gif . (hate em but WTF.gif ) So I will have nuts ans washers If I have to go that route.

I would rather get some real Porsche wheels but I would never find Porsche wheels for crazy cheap money. Gotsa budget now too many other things the car needs.
mepstein
Send a call tag and have ups pick them up at his place. He'll have to box them though.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 7 2010, 12:19 PM) *

Send a call tag and have ups pick them up at his place. He'll have to box them though.

Ya, I don't think he wants to box them. Too much trouble. The guy at the UPS store said lots of lazy people around here....
URY914
FWIW, there is a State Prison is Lawtey. Also has a huge well know speed trap. AAA warns people about it.

mepstein
If the wheels are a really good deal, ship him the boxes.
rick 918-S
FYI: I sent this stroke three emails asking him if he has a pay pal address. I offered him more money than he was asking to drive the wheels 12 miles and drop them at the UPS store. Never head back from him. I guess when he posted no shipping he means it. I mean WTF.gif If you live in the middle of no place and your not willing to make some effort to ship something don't bother listing it. jerkit.gif

I would buy Garolds wheels but he only has three. dry.gif The price is in our range. Anyone have one Western wheel?
r_towle
call early and talk to his sister/cousin/wife
I bet she will take your money..

Some people should not have CL access.

RIch
rick 918-S
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 8 2010, 09:47 PM) *

call early and talk to his sister/cousin/wife
I bet she will take your money..

Some people should not have CL access.

RIch

no phone number just email. dry.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 8 2010, 06:47 PM) *

call early and talk to his sister/cousin/wife.

RIch

now that's just downright crude and uncalled for. lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.