Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1974 2.0 Nice Reliable Driver- $2850. SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
minermike2003
Selling my '74 2.0. I was going to wait a couple of weeks, for the title to come back from the DMV, (finally remembered to transfer it), and put it on ebay, however after talking to some of you, I think I will start it here at a lower price, as there are no seller fees! I've only owned her a few months. The previous owner had her the last 24 years. The last few stored in his mother-in-law's garage. The actual mileage is 122,208. The engine was rebuilt at 92k, w/hydraulic lifters, weber carb, bosch mechanical advance, and 911(19mm) master cyl. A new clutch was installed at 104k. She drives great, 2nd gear syncro is a bit scratchy at times but goes away with double clutching. Other than that the bolt action 5 speed is like butter. Rear calipers were rebuilt by Goldline in Seattle just before I bought her. Tires are about 80% Kelly Metrics, but the sidewalls are a bit checked from long storage.Has Bra, and car cover,(dirty). Originally white I had her painted early 911 Irish Green. I didn't know that the painter was not doing much prep, or I would have done a much better job, but it's ok for a driver. New Iggee form fitted seat covers, and a 911 type battery disconnect. The car does not use oil, but has one small leak when parked. Rust is minimal, with none in the "hell hole",very little surface rust underneath. The only repairs needed would be in the trunk, but still on the surface, so should not be a problem. I'm retired and am 250lbs; and finding her a bit impractical.. However, it's been a long time since driving a car has made me smile. You know what I mean! This is a great daily driver as is, or could be made into a show winner with a little tlc. I would like to get $3850.00 or nearest offer. As I took photos today, the weather switched and it started to hail. I will take her to town Friday and get her up in the air so I can photo the undercarriage. I can keep the car garaged for you while you arrange shipping at no charge, or you could fly out , load up on Tillamook Cheese, and drive her home. I recently sold a '68 Ghia, and the fellow had it shipped from here to New York for $1185.00. Not too bad. Comes with some spare parts and a lot of heart. I've got lots of photos, so email me if you are interested. Thanks For Looking, Mike Clark
PeeGreen 914
That is totally awesome. wub.gif I love that color. I wish I was able to buy yours but it will be about a year before I'll be in the market. Good luck aktion035.gif
minermike2003
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 8 2010, 02:30 PM) *

That is totally awesome. wub.gif I love that color. I wish I was able to buy yours but it will be about a year before I'll be in the market. Good luck aktion035.gif

Thanks! it really is a nice old driver, and I'm open to offers, or interesting trades,(with a back seat), Mike.
jtimmre06
Hi Mike, if you have time please email me a few more pics of this one. Did it take any damage from that hail? Haha thanks for your time. Jamie_timmreck@hotmail.com
minermike2003
QUOTE(minermike2003 @ Apr 8 2010, 11:15 AM) *

Just Drove her to Portland and back today. 175 miles R/T. Need her gone $3000.00 Ouch! Have more pic's, Mike.
minermike2003
$3000.00
JeffBowlsby
Whats the VIN on this L80E 74 2.0?
minermike2003
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 13 2010, 06:45 PM) *

Whats the VIN on this L80E 74 2.0?

The VIN is 4742905247.
Andyrew
Mike,

Nice looking car. If you were a bit closer and I sold my other 2 project car's I'd make you an offer.

Good luck!
minermike2003
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 13 2010, 08:14 PM) *

Mike,

Nice looking car. If you were a bit closer and I sold my other 2 project car's I'd make you an offer.

Good luck!

Thanks. Here are some interior pics! Remember, it started to hail, and those are the white spots in the photos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.