Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did you hear about a new oil additive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
My 1.8 is sitting in the garage awaiting the head to be installed. It has been sitting there for one week, today i was looking at the motor and i saw a bee fly up to it and enter the case through one of the oil breather ports blink.gif then i saw 2 more come out idea.gif

what exactly does that mean when i plug that hole with the vacume hose and fire it up.?? just change the oil? anybody eles try adding live bees to your oil for increased horepower??

WTF.gif
qa1142
It may bee faster now lol-2.gif
Mark Henry
Bee careful!

Joe Ricard
Bee ts me.......
If you are looking at what to do. Honey bees or wasp such as mud dauber.

anything that is not put in the engine during assembly is not a good thing. I would NOT run the engine.
76-914
Maybee the oil will be thicker now! Like STP only sticky. laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
motor honey smile.gif
Mike Bellis
They are building a hive in there. Get a shop vac and suck them out fom any hole you have. If you have a way to create smoke, blow it into the engine. They will fly out into your vacuum. Suck on the same hole you see them enter. If you don't get them out, they could block an oil passage and ruin your engine.
orange914
aren't some oil paraphin based? none of your bees wax you say... oh bee haive...

sorry
zymurgist
Burns: I suggest you leave immediately.

Homer: Or what? You’ll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you? Well, go ahead—do your worst!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 8 2010, 04:05 PM) *

They are building a hive in there. Get a shop vac and suck them out fom any hole you have. If you have a way to create smoke, blow it into the engine. They will fly out into your vacuum. Suck on the same hole you see them enter. If you don't get them out, they could block an oil passage and ruin your engine.

Buzz kill! mad.gif
tod914
Check your vin number, you might be in the range of a bumble bee.
scotty b
Sometimes I really wish I hadn't opend a thread............. unsure.gif
VaccaRabite
IPB Image

Only you man. laugh.gif

I'd get them out before running the motor. If you don't they will shoot out the exhaust not only mad, but on fire. And then you will be in real trouble.

Just make sure I'm there with the video camera before it happens. smile.gif

Zach
Rand
I'd be worried about what they are building in there. Smoking them out, vacuuming them out... Getting the bees themselves out doesn't seem too challenging, but wax or mud they've stuck down isn't going to come loose with a vacuum. Need to be able to see where they started setting up home. sad.gif
Cap'n Krusty
May bee that's where "Killer Bs" come from. Like this one ............

The Cap'n
SirAndy
Just let them bee ... rolleyes.gif
Geezer914
Way too many comidians on this sight! If you had a hard day, just open the hot chicks thread. You will laugh your ass off. Better than the Wallmartians site!
scotty b
idea.gif Finally a reason to use this pic lol-2.gif
balljoint
This is worse than the Toad thread. biggrin.gif
underthetire
You car will be faster now. The Bee's will chase the hamster and make him run faster.
black73
It may have that Honda-ricer exhaust sound.
ClayPerrine
Who knows... .they might scare you..

Then they would be boo-bees (boobies).

I like the flaming bees out the tailpipe, it gives new meaning to the term "stinger exhaust".

lol-2.gif
Dr Evil
Well, at least you are able to see what is going to crash your engine next time. No guess work. rolleyes.gif
zymurgist
Que lástima!

IPB Image
jt914-6
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 8 2010, 03:05 PM) *

I think there are several of us here that know how to "create smoke".......... smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.