Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 914 2.0 12,000 All Original, Sloan Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
oorhett
This is an all original 1975 914 2.0 with just over 12,000 original miles. Vin #4752903075. This is not a restoration this is an original from the factory 'survivor". We purchased this car from the Sloan Car Collection, Sloan is known for his low mileage rare hard to find Porsches. We purchased this vehicle from that collection about two years ago.
This car is extremely clean, the body and interior are in amazing condition. Everything is in working order and is ready for the road. We have put about 10 miles on the car and it has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. The drivers door was repainted before we purchased it due to some very light damage. The side molding on the car was mounted with pins through the body and not glued on however it is believed that it was installed by the dealer when the car was new. This car will go through the barrett jackson auction if we are unsuccessfull here needless to say we are motivated to sell. Please email me for additional pictures. Or you can go to the following link http://cid-bb0dc59b2779069f.skydrive.live....x/Porsche%20914
We are asking $25,000 or best offer for this amazing collectible piece of history.
Please call me Rhett Longman to arrange a showing. 801-787-7559
IPB Image
Tom_T
Great collector opportunity, but IMHO you'll need to get the dust off & post more pix of it for the interior, exterior, engine bay, underside, etc. to get the action started.

... George, Steve, others???? confused24.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
rwilner
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 9 2010, 12:41 PM) *

Great collector opportunity, but IMHO you'll need to get the dust off & post more pix of it for the interior, exterior, engine bay, underside, etc. to get the action started.

agree.gif
JeffBowlsby
Is this the same car?

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/zRS_15100_2009Apr.pdf

Tom_T
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Apr 9 2010, 05:17 PM) *

The 914 Meister strikes again!! Yup - same VIN Jeff, just more dust & $10K higher.

That asking price reminds me of our telecon earlier today! biggrin.gif
Tom
Can't even think of buying this, but it sure would be nice to get lots of pics posted of what a low milage car looks like. Engine, undercarrage, interior, etc.
Tom
oorhett
Yes this is the same car as the ebay auction you posted
Sorry about the picture I do have several others if you would like to see them let me know your email address and I can send them. You can also go here to see more pictures http://cid-bb0dc59b2779069f.skydrive.live....x/Porsche%20914
We are not firm on price but we will need more than $15,000 the transaction for the auction listed above never was completed.
Gint
You can clearly see from the pics that it's a low mile car. But... that thing deserves a wash! Good luck with the sale.
sww914
But that's original 12000 mile dirt. smile.gif
porboy
QUOTE(oorhett @ Apr 8 2010, 10:43 PM) *

This is an all original 1975 914 2.0 with just over 12,000 original miles. Vin #4752903075. This is not a restoration this is an original from the factory 'survivor". We purchased this car from the Sloan Car Collection, Sloan is known for his low mileage rare hard to find Porsches. We purchased this vehicle from that collection about two years ago.
This car is extremely clean, the body and interior are in amazing condition. Everything is in working order and is ready for the road. We have put about 10 miles on the car and it has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. The drivers door was repainted before we purchased it due to some very light damage. The side molding on the car was mounted with pins through the body and not glued on however it is believed that it was installed by the dealer when the car was new. This car will go through the barrett jackson auction if we are unsuccessfull here needless to say we are motivated to sell. Please email me for additional pictures. Or you can go to the following link http://cid-bb0dc59b2779069f.skydrive.live....x/Porsche%20914
We are asking $25,000 or best offer for this amazing collectible piece of history.
Please call me Rhett Longman to arrange a showing. 801-787-7559
Click to view attachment

oorhett
new pictures added
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.