Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Set of 4 Wheels - 914.361.011.01
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LotusJoe
NEW Lower Price - $800.00 Plus shipping cost!!!!

Here is a Set of 4 Stock Wheels 914.361.011.01 (5.5 X 15) just back from the wheel shop. All wheels have been straightened, cleaned, and polished. Still wrapped in the plastic. These look great and are ready for a new home. $880 / OBO plus shipping cost. Local pickup is OK. I'm located in Irvine, CA

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

icon_bump.gif
Tom_T
Joe - who polished them? ... Al Reed, or ??? confused24.gif
DanT
wow, those look fantastic driving.gif
LotusJoe
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 9 2010, 01:18 PM) *

Joe - who polished them? ... Al Reed, or ??? confused24.gif

It's called Alloy Wheel Tech in Montebello, CA. Three day turnaround and free pickup and delivery
Lavanaut
drooley.gif

Very nice - I'll be interested to see if you can sell them. The tricky thing about these cars is when parts restoration costs start approaching a significant percentage of the value of the car. Having had several sets of wheels restored myself though, I know it ain't cheap, and $1k for a set of 5 is a very fair price! Hope you get it. popcorn[1].gif

Reid
Rav914
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 9 2010, 01:41 PM) *

drooley.gif

Very nice - I'll be interested to see if you can sell them. The tricky thing about these cars is when parts restoration costs start approaching a significant percentage of the value of the car. Having had several sets of wheels restored myself though, I know it ain't cheap, and $1k for a set of 5 is a very fair price! Hope you get it. popcorn[1].gif

Reid

Agreed. Very good price. I just sent four off to Al Reed and I'll be into them for more than this.
LotusJoe
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Price lowered

Surely, someone needs a nice set of cookie cutters. I'm try to sell them to offset the cost on my 24 hours of LeMons car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.