Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: side shift 914 transaxle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
Anyone looking for a transaxle for a 914? I have one, side shift, that was removed from a good running/driving car.

Just $50, but you have to come and get it, way too heavy/big/expensive/much trouble to ship.

I'm located in Kingston, Massachusetts.

Thanks,

T
mepstein
I might need one and might be headed your way in the near future. Give me a day or 2 to figure this out. Thanks, mark
TC.356
Sure.

I probably have some other small 914 things down cellar that you can have to make the trip a little more worth while.

Either way.

T
type11969
TC-

If mepstein doesn't take it and you don't mind hanging on to it for a bit I will be up in Boston area sometime in the next few months. I will definitely take it if it is still around. I could probably convince a buddy of mine in the area to pick it up for me if you want it gone sooner. Let me know.

-Chris
mepstein
I still want it. I'll make plans for a trip. Thanks, Mark
TC.356
Just picked up by a great guy who took a bunch of random 914 parts with him as well and made Robin very happy to see them all gone.

Thanks Mark ! !
mepstein
Tommy - Thank you. You made my 914 very happy! Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.