Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoooeee!! Porky's back on the road!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bill Shaw
Just wanted to say thanks to Brad, GPR, Pelican and everyone who's written a note on brakes, tuning and miscellaneous s**t over the last couple of miserable months here in Michigan. Took Porky out last night for the first time with a new 19mm master cylinder, ss lines, rebuilt calipers retuned injection, turbo tie rods and clean fuel lines. After warming up, ran the motor up to 5500 in 4 gears and he wanted more. Brakes were just a touch soft (yeah, I know; bleed, drive, bleed again, drive, bleed some more), but 110% better than when I started. Cornered like a Formula Ford. Positively orgasmic! Don't think I'd have got halfway home without the information I got here; Kalamazoo ain't exactly the fountain of 914 wisdom. A note to all you guys who find some new way to do something. POST IT! You never know when someone like me is about ready to give up on the damned thing and your help is just what's needed. Thanks mucho!

clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
Rusty
Cornered like a FORMULA FORD

Hmmm... you're driving a 914. There must be something wrong. wink.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.